Xbox One WW2 games making a comeback

I honestly wish WW2 games would make a comeback, they were definitely my favourite setting in shooters. There's so much potential in WW2 games that was not achieved when it was a main setting as they generally only focused on the well-known battles of World War II and some very interesting battles were never created, which is a shame.

I'm truly getting bored of the whole futuristic/modern theme now and would love a return of WW2 shooters.

I honestly wish WW2 games would make a comeback, they were definitely my favourite setting in shooters. There's so much potential in WW2 games that was not achieved when it was a main setting as they generally only focused on the well-known battles of World War II and some very interesting battles were never created, which is a shame.

I'm truly getting bored of the whole futuristic/modern theme now and would love a return of WW2 shooters.

But then, at some point, they're going to get boring right? What else is there to explore in the world of WW2? Well, now that I think about it... maybe there's still a lot to explore. Maybe there's still a lot of untold stories that could shed some light on the world of WW2. We still got a lot to see and using the next-gen engines can really bring them back to life.

But then, at some point, they're going to get boring right? What else is there to explore in the world of WW2? Well, now that I think about it... maybe there's still a lot to explore. Maybe there's still a lot of untold stories that could shed some light on the world of WW2. We still got a lot to see and using the next-gen engines can really bring them back to life.

Well the plot and the maps are quite limited but if they can make an open world map for it and some cool additions like what someone mentioned earlier about having the modern versions vs classics. I think it would really be a great game.

I do miss them now which is funny since I was so tired of them by the time Call of Duty 3 and World at War came out.
Yeah, if you get used to playing modern games you'll end up missing the older era. Haha. Since WW2 games are coming back this would really make me feel happy.

Yeah, if you get used to playing modern games you'll end up missing the older era. Haha. Since WW2 games are coming back this would really make me feel happy.

True but yeah I'd rather play a combination of both genres that way it's more exciting.

Well the plot and the maps are quite limited but if they can make an open world map for it and some cool additions like what someone mentioned earlier about having the modern versions vs classics. I think it would really be a great game.

I think you're right. WW2 games before were just limited so much that we couldn't explore much. I remember those times when Medal of Honor just wanted to make me explore. But with today's generation, it can be done!

I think you're right. WW2 games before were just limited so much that we couldn't explore much. I remember those times when Medal of Honor just wanted to make me explore. But with today's generation, it can be done!

Yeah, today's technology can make it possible. I'd love to see a ww2 game where you can roam around and not stick to the mission.

Yeah, today's technology can make it possible. I'd love to see a ww2 game where you can roam around and not stick to the mission.

I'd love that. To see WW2 in an open-world environment. Man, that will be very awesome in today's generation. Now we just need a developer to do that for us.

I'd love that. To see WW2 in an open-world environment. Man, that will be very awesome in today's generation. Now we just need a developer to do that for us.

It would be nice to see a WW2 game similar to those online FPS games that have an open world environment in it.

It would be nice to see a WW2 game similar to those online FPS games that have an open world environment in it.

I agree. I wish the maps would be as big as the real thing.

I agree. I wish the maps would be as big as the real thing.

Now that would be quite interesting. I hope they can incorporate that on FPS online games that are WW2 themed.

Back