Xbox One xb1 could get 360 emulator.

I think it might make it better. Maybe, just maybe. Just imagine: Playing the three Uncharted on your Vita. Just think of that. Of course, if you have stable internet connection. But just imagine THAT.

Hmm. you have a point there. Well I've only played it quite a few times.

It's great news. I cannot wait to play the old gen exclusives on my XB1!

I think it might make it better. Maybe, just maybe. Just imagine: Playing the three Uncharted on your Vita. Just think of that. Of course, if you have stable internet connection. But just imagine THAT.

Could work though I don't have Vita. That would be a good idea.

Could work though I don't have Vita. That would be a good idea.

Uhm, yeah, if you don't have a Vita... you can still do the PlayStation Now on PS3, PS4, on Bravia TV (Sony branded HDTVs)... and as Sony said further, they might even let you play on tablets too. So yes, don't sweat about the Vita ;-D

If this is true that will be the most awesome thing since the launch of the xbox one. I would love to play all of my 360 games again on xbox one, well not all of them but almost all of them. I wonder how they will perform on the new console.

If this is true that will be the most awesome thing since the launch of the xbox one. I would love to play all of my 360 games again on xbox one, well not all of them but almost all of them. I wonder how they will perform on the new console.

Yeah, it could be true. But again, they're still considering the development so don't get your hopes up yet. MSFT as of now is still doing their best to get everybody on the all-in-one bandwagon. As for Sony, they've already gone beta with their PlayStation Now service.

I could definitely use the DRM. I really wish I could play right now the games of the last generation, since next gen is still pretty far and the exclusives of the moment aren't perfect.

I could definitely use the DRM. I really wish I could play right now the games of the last generation, since next gen is still pretty far and the exclusives of the moment aren't perfect.

I know, it's still too early to get some games that we could say would last a long time.

The Xbox 360 is actually a good example of this. The backwards compatibility it has is very limited, since it's emulating the Xbox games. This causes a lot of games to have issues or simply not work at all. It's not great. It's better than nothing, but it's not really that good.

Precisely. Although again, having any kind of backwards compatibility is good, you know?

Don't hold your breath folks. There is not nearly a large enough performance gap between the systems in order for this to actually be feasible. Of course they're 'looking into it' but seriously guys. Don't hold your breath.

I'm pretty sure i have already saw a Xbox 360 emulator on the PC and i would love xbox to look at the possibility of one for the Xbox one. However, i don't think it will happen and even if it does, it could be a little to later to be honest by the time they actually do it.

I doubt it. It was different between the GEN1 xbox and 360 because of the gigantic power difference. There is a power difference yes but the gap between the 360 is much smaller then the original xbox and 360 was. XB1 does not have enough CPU power to do it.

Wouldn't it be really amazing? But there are some things that are too good be true, and it seems like one of those things. I am going to keep a close eye on it to see how it turns out.

Back