Xbox 360 Xbox 360 Farewell Discussion

microsoft is not abandoning the 360.. if that was the case they wouldn not have re released on the press conferance a month back... they even stated the 360 is not dead...

with games like gta v still on the 360 and not on xb1(dumb move) leads me to believe we have at least another year of microsoft service on the 360... the game will 99% have a season pass for dlc and content ect ect which are normally a quarterly release... i am sure the developers were in the loop on the xb1 and could have made a better game and graphic limited the 360 version... but to completely leave out next gen is a dumb move and will take money from sales. if battlefeild4 and new cod game can develope on both systems and dumb down the 360 enough to run and look decent im sure gta could.. the new graphics on it dont look all that great.

This is so sad, I remember back when I purchased my Xbox 360 on Amazon and unboxed it four days later. I'm going to miss waking up and playing Saints Row the Third until I get dressed for work. Hopefully Microsoft will make 360 games playable on the Xbox One. Xbox 360, you will be missed dearly.

It's not dead. With gta v and ghost/battlefield for you indeffantly have 1 more year of service.

This is so sad, I remember back when I purchased my Xbox 360 on Amazon and unboxed it four days later. I'm going to miss waking up and playing Saints Row the Third until I get dressed for work. Hopefully Microsoft will make 360 games playable on the Xbox One. Xbox 360, you will be missed dearly.

Microsoft already confirmed that there's not going to be any backwards capability.

I don't know why this thread exists yet, the farewell thread should be in about a year or so, there's still many great titles that are going to be released for the Xbox One.

Farewell?? Psh! I'm hanging onto mine!

I'm kidding, I know what you mean. I feel like when it came out, the 360 was way ahead of its time. Remember the HALO trailers? I was giddy as a schoolgirl waiting for that to come out.

Back