Xbox One Xbox One's are on the way. Charged my account and I have a tracking number!

Landshark

Website
www.youtube.com
Microsoft charged my account today and then just a few minutes ago I received a shipping confirmation email from Microsoft that had a UPS tracking number too.

IT'S HAPPENING!

I'm super excited. :)

Yay!! Bonus: You don't have to go to the store and wait in line!

Well.... Tell me how it goes While I cry in the corner watching you guys play the XBone.... Youtube here I come :'(

I have my controller waiting at home all lonely. I'll be picking up whatever games are available Tuesday after work then the slow crawl till Friday for the console and rest of my games. I am pumped though!

Got nothing from Amazon either. They usually use 2 day shipping so in guess we will hear something Tuesday or Wednesday.

Awesome! I am really jealous! btw, guys - should I be worried about the shipping procedure? Like if it gets trashed or beaten-up? has anyone encountered such a problem?

Awesome! I am really jealous! btw, guys - should I be worried about the shipping procedure? Like if it gets trashed or beaten-up? has anyone encountered such a problem?

I wouldn't worry they are usually packed very well. If it does happen to come damaged put in a claim with UPS (likely who it ships through).

From past experiences they usually do a great job of adding so protection to make sure the smaller box does move around the inside of the lager shipping package. Should have no issues.

Man i'm still waiting for them to charge my order. Been checking since friday and still on back order - order processing. If they screw me then best buy will be my last chance for launch day.

UPS Tracking info was just updated:

Ontario, CA, United States 11/17/2013 1:28 P.M. Agent pickup; in transit to UPS facility
United States 11/17/2013 2:04 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

It says delivery method is UPS Next Day Air Saver. Will I get it early? One can only hope. :)

Well.... Tell me how it goes While I cry in the corner watching you guys play the XBone.... Youtube here I come :'(

No worries! You'll have it soon sans any technical issues and hiccups. Look at it this way, we're the beta testers... lol!

J

Amazon charged me for COD Ghosts and Madden 25 already, but not Ryse or the Xbox One.

Walmart forces you to keep at least a penny on your preorder to keep the order in the system. I owe 1.00. Hope I have enough to get the system on release night.

J

Woooo, now I have tracking numbers with a delivery date of 11/19. I am really happy, but not much I can do with them until Friday. :(

Your Amazon.com order of "Call of Duty: Ghosts - Xbox..." has shipped!

Your Amazon.com order of "Madden NFL 25" has shipped!

Woooo, now I have tracking numbers with a delivery date of 11/19. I am really happy, but not much I can do with them until Friday. :(

Your Amazon.com order of "Call of Duty: Ghosts - Xbox..." has shipped!

Your Amazon.com order of "Madden NFL 25" has shipped!

Oh sweet! I know you must be bouncing right about now!

J

Back