Xbox One Xbox One's are on the way. Charged my account and I have a tracking number!

Mine just shipped!

I'm doing this right now:

vd.gif

Mine shipped 2 days ago. It says the delivery date is 11/19, does that mean I will be recieving it tomorrow?

That is so awesome! Let us know if you're one of the lucky ones to get Sunday delivery! Woohoo! All I need is an unboxing video. I can't wait to get my hands on mine!

Got a text today from UPS saying I should receive mine today before midnight!!!!
Then I get another one saying that a label has been made and they have not received the package yet.. What the heck.....I was pretty stoked even though I couldn't do anything with it yet but just having it was a nice thought. OH well

Got a text today from UPS saying I should receive mine today before midnight!!!!
Then I get another one saying that a label has been made and they have not received the package yet.. What the heck.....I was pretty stoked even though I couldn't do anything with it yet but just having it was a nice thought. OH well

I hate when that happens with UPS. Hopefully you'll still get the system before 11/22. Keeping my fingers crossed.

J

It's coming....... Still nothing charged, but looks like today.

Hello,

We're contacting you about pre-order # for Xbox One Console - Day One Edition.

Before your order ships, please make sure your payment and shipping information is correct:

1. Go to https://amazon.com/openorders.
2. Find your order and check the expiration date on your payment method.
3. If your payment method expires before November 2013, click "Change Payment Method" on the right side of the order summary.
4. Either update the expiration date of the existing payment method and click "Retry payment method," or select a different payment method or enter a new credit card.
5. Verify the billing address and shipping address. If necessary, update either by clicking "Change" next to the address you wish to update, then select an existing address option, or click "Add US Address" or "Add International Address."

Updating payment information will not affect your estimated delivery date of November 22, 2013.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Sincerely,
Customer Service
Amazon.com

No tracking number yet, but Amazon charged my account overnight so its looking good.

I just got the messege i am getting my baby after tomorrow!! Oh yeah! I just can not wait anymore, really. All these news, forums and unboxing videos just drive me crazy! I wish i could just fall to sleep and wake up from the sound of the doorbell, with the delivery guy holding my X1. :(

I still didn't get the email :( well, i hope it is just a matter of time, since i ordered it a few days ago. damn, i wish it would all be fine and i would get my Xbox One on time and intact. Btw, has anyone not yet received an email confirming the pre-order and details concerning the order?

I still didn't get the email :( well, i hope it is just a matter of time, since i ordered it a few days ago.

Where did you preorder from? Most of us prordered back in June when it was first announced.

I still didn't get the email :( well, i hope it is just a matter of time, since i ordered it a few days ago. damn, i wish it would all be fine and i would get my Xbox One on time and intact. Btw, has anyone not yet received an email confirming the pre-order and details concerning the order?

this seem weird. I would recommend you to check your order details. since there might be an issue with that. Check like your name, address, email once again. If anything comes up, just call the company and describe the situation. They should know how to deal in such situations.

I received my second text message from Gamestop informing me my game Forza 5 will be available for pickup tonight! Woo Hoo!

J

That's awesome!
I'll probably buy the X1 next year, but a friend told me that his account was charged this morning and they gave him a tracking number.

Just got texts saying both my console are in transit and will be here tomorrow. Have fun for all the midnight release peeps!

I ordered thru Amazon and finally have a tracking number with tomorrow as a delivery date.

Back