Xbox 360 Your Favorite Console And Why?

Tofu

Post here your favorite console, and reasons why. I personally like the Xbox 360 the best, this is for many reasons, the hardware is there, free online play, and the biggest reasons, the games.

Post here your favorite console, and reasons why. I personally like the Xbox 360 the best, this is for many reasons, the hardware is there, free online play, and the biggest reasons, the games.

Technically online play isn't free considering you need a Gold subscription to play online.

I like both the 360 and PS3 equally. Both have their advantages and disadvantages.

My favorite console of all time is the N64, but that is largely due to nostalgia. Out of the current generation consoles, I prefer the 360 as it has more exclusives that I enjoy, passable specs, a great controller, and an awesome online service.

Xbox 360.
I never had the PS3 so I can't say for sure.

I prefer the Xbox-----second would be Sony------And a distant and I mean distant third would be Nintendo..... The Xbox gives me everything I need right now. I will wait and see what the next Gen consoles hold...

Xbox 360 all day, everyday. I have both and I wasn't very impressed with how slow and laggy to play online in PS3. I wouldn't mind paying a little bit to play online as long as you're getting quality service.

Xbox 360 is my favorite game system of my gaming life and career. It just has all the right components for my gaming play style and comfort.

Is a PC considered a gaming console? If so, then I prefer my PC above all the gaming consoles out there on the market currently. :)

I prefer the XBOX 360 mainly because I own it and because were on the XBOX 360 forum,lol. No but I feel it's a better selection of games, I like the controllers better much easier for me, also I like the graphics better on 360. Ever since the first XBOX game console I never felt the need to go back to those other guys. You know who!

I prefer PC cause most of the games I've ever played are PC games. But the 360 is starting to become my new favourite. I usually just play Naruto Shippuden games and watch movies with it.

My favourite console is the xbox 360 of course . I like it very much because of kinect and I would always choose it rather than a PS3 because of the exclusive games.

I like the Xbox 360. I like it because I am able to play with all of my friends because they own it. I also like it because many other things. I have never had a problem with my current Xbox and I like the Xbox side of things because Halo is only for the xbox. I love to play Halo as much as I like to play the Call of Duty Games. Also, Minecraft is exclusively for the Xbox 360, which is fun to play sometimes on my xbox.

I used to be a huge sony fan and still am. Though I like Xbox 360 too because communicating with friends online seems easier. The downside to the 360 is online isn't free. I tend to like the games the ps3 releases though they are more my style. I guess it's a tie between those two.

Xbox360, no contest.

I used to own a PS2 as well, and I had so many problem with SONY to get repair help or even decent service, I argued hours on end with their customer service online. It concluded with me telling one of the managers to do something unwise with a 2X4 and his bum, then switched to Microsoft. Ironically, I had MORE problems with the console, but service with Microsoft is so top notch I will from now on only buy with them.

the original xbox because i miss playing halo 2 with my friends.

PC. Just more freedom and more options to do anything you want. You can stream movies, TV shows, access the internet, play a wide variety of games, talk to friends, and even use a controller on PC games that have controller support, usually indie games. If PC is not considered a console, than I would choose the Xbox 360. I've played my fair share of games that I enjoyed a lot, and loved replaying it over and over (Borderlands 2).

I prefer the 360 as it has more exclusives that I enjoy, passable specs!!!

My favorite console is the Xbox 360. I think it is my favorite console, because it is the console I have the most history with. I can not remember not having my Xbox 360, I think that is why I enjoy it so much. It is honestly the best system I have ever had, and I have owned many systems in my time.

Back