Xbox 360 Your Favorite Console And Why?

Going with StreetShark's approach: Super Nintendo (of all time), Wii (last generation), undecided this generation. If handhelds were included it would've been SNES, DS, 3DS.

My favorite of the last generation was PS3. It was the Ryu to Xbox 360's Ken (meaning roughly the same console), but instead of getting a second 360 or getting it fixed, I just turned it in for a PS3 and I've been extremely pleased. Don't have to pay to play online and I've been more impressed with the PS+ free games than the Games With Gold.

Of all time, I'll say PS2/PS3 (split). With the current generation it's too early to call. I currently have a Wii U and PS4, but the PS4 and Xbox One won't pick up steam until the middle of 2014 really.

Xbox 360 was my favorite of the last generation. I have an Xbox One that I haven't touched much simply because the 360 has more games and games I haven't even played yet. Of all time: Genesis.

360 easy. The evolution of what the console started as and what it has become is mind boggling. The games have done things never attempted before, I only hope the XB1 manages to be as decisively evolutionary.

I too like 360 the best for a variety of reasons like my ability to play with my friends. Still, I do like playing on my PC too - either one is good for me.

Back