Your Favorite TV series?

Haze

Former Moderator
From
Australia
As the title says, what is your favourite TV series?

For me, it's easily The Office. But close runner-ups are Dexter, Beavis and Butt-head, South Park, The Simpsons, Scrubs - I'm sure I have a lot more but having a hard time thinking of them right now...

it's not my favorite but it's def up there. Teen Titans....and wouldn't you know it there's a new series called Teen Titans Go! (I know original right?) comin out on the 23rd on cartoon network with the original cast, can't wait!

I don't really watch much TV at all, but I still enjoy South Park, so I guess I can say it's South Park.

I would definitely have to say Futurama, but The Big Bang Theory is a very close second. I guess that says alot about me. I like dry, quirky, nerdy shows with intellectual jokes. Then again, i also love the ridiculously dumb puns that Futurama is known for.

My favorite shows nowadays are American Horror Story, The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, and Supernatural. The Walking Dead just ended. Breaking Bad returns this Summer, American Horror Story is back this fall, and Supernatural is nearing its season finale.

I have a lot of favorite on air and off air television series. I like Arrested Development, The Walking Dead, The Simpsons, South Park, Family Guy, Sailor Moon, Pokemon, and Gundam Wings. I like animated and cartoon series. I am very excited about season 4 of Arrested Development (to be released on Netflix). I like science fiction themes. I guess it could explain why I love animated and cartoon shows.

I have a lot of favorite on air and off air television series. I like Arrested Development, The Walking Dead, The Simpsons, South Park, Family Guy, Sailor Moon, Pokemon, and Gundam Wings. I like animated and cartoon series. I am very excited about season 4 of Arrested Development (to be released on Netflix). I like science fiction themes. I guess it could explain why I love animated and cartoon shows.

dude you just got like all my respect. Sailor Moon was amazing!

I love any crime drama. I love them even if they are fictionalized. I love the Investigation Discovery stories on television, more than I like any of the CSI and NCIS programs.

Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead are my favorite right now. I recommend to everyone who wants something fresh. Both are very good at what they try to do with the story, and it will always make you carve for more episodes. Which is why right now is a great time to pick them up, because there are a ton of episodes.

First I have to confess that I'm a series addict if such addiction exists. However, no TV series has left me satisfied, entaitioned and thrilled as 24 and Prison Break...I often rewatch them from the first season to the last....

The Walking Dead and currently watching Breaking Bad.
Both are VERY good shows. Can't want for season 4 of the walking dead, and season finale for breaking bad.
Looking forward to it.

Falling Skies! I am waiting for Season 3. There are new aliens coming. They don't know whether they are an ally or an enemy.
I also like the UK series Misfits. Teenage juvenile kids that got powers. I wish they would bring back Nathan after his Vegas trip. He is the coolest character.
Walking Dead, I havent followed the last season, skip through episodes so I havent followed the story since Shane died.

The Shield, best tv show to ever grace my screen. I've watched it through twice now.

My favorite television show is the Walking Dead. Basically, the show follows a group of family and friends struggling to survive in a post-apocalyptic zombie-infested Earth. The main character, Rick Grimes, is an ex-Georgia police officer. His family, which comprises of a wife, Laurie, and son, Carl, endure many horrible events, such as zombie attacks, which compromise their mental stability and slowly tears them apart throughout the seasons. The already small and tight-knit group of friends is also slowly broken, as people die or get lost. The third season focuses mainly not on battles with the walking dead, but with other human survivors. A town called Woodbury, which is led by a dictator named the Governor, wages war with Rick's group and people of each group are killed. The show is excellent, and is very suspenseful.

Walking Dead, Parks and Recreation. Can watch these non-stop and not get bored. Just wish Netflix had more episodes available for streaming.

I know it's old for some of you but nothing beats Seinfeld after a long day of hard work. It always makes me laugh even though I have seen every episode at least 5 times. So many timeless and memorable characters. So many amazing quotes and scenes that I always reference when I am with my friends. Here is a fun fact: while Spielberg was filming Schindler's List, he would watch episodes of Seinfeld at night to cheer himself up because the subject matter of his movie was so dark and serious.

Other than that I love Two and Half Men before Charlie Sheen had his meltdown and got fired. He literally makes that show as funny as it is. Ashton Kutcher cannot replace him at all.

Arrested Development is also so clever and witty. Really addicting series as well which is nice because there is only 3 seasons.

My favorite series right now is "Devious Maid". I like this series because it is a mystery, suspense, thrill, and drama all in one. The first episode showed that the maids work for rich families and part of their job description is to keep the family secrets. On the first episode as well, one of the maids was murdered, so the series has been wrapped around finding out who killed this maid and why. This series airs on Sunday on Lifetime.

South Park; I think this is a great example of how a show can evolve, but also stay true. Matt and Trey are expert satirists, and I could watch many of the episodes time and time again and still laugh.

The Walking Dead, King of Queens, Married with children, Breaking Bad, Jericho and so on.

Back