Your Favorite TV series?

I would probably have to say Family Guy, as I don't always watch TV, but when I do, it's usually that. However, I'm also a big Toonami fan and watched it back in the day. I remeber watching( and still do actually) Zoids, Dragon Ball, Yugioh, IGPX, Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist and Cowboy Beebop.

i would probably have to say family guy, as i don't always watch tv, but when i do, it's usually that. However, i'm also a big toonami fan and watched it back in the day. I remeber watching( and still do actually) zoids, dragon ball, yugioh, igpx, naruto, full metal alchemist and cowboy beebop.

yeah yeah! Toonami ftw!!!!

I would say currently my favourite TV show is Mad Men! I just the atmosphere it creates. The 1960s really was an amazing time. A simpler time, or that's what they want us to make believe though.

Of course what they show is complete opposite, and show how hard life was for most people back then, but still there is a sense in it which makes you want to live it. It really is a one of a kind show with excellent writing to go with it.

malcom in the middle(first full watch thru)
blue mountin state ( full watch thru)
boondocks (missing few season on netflix)
the league (more recent)(missing few seasons netflix)
tosh.o (recent watching full)(missing few on amazon prime)
south park(full watch thru missing few on netflix)

that 70show (most recent starting to watch al lthe way thru)

ive watched most.
aqua teen hungar force
boondocks
squidbillies

I'm going to have to say that Breaking Bad is currently my favorite TV series. I wish I could be more original but this show really has a lot of depth and the acting and story is wonderful within it. The series has progressed quite a bit and I'm happy that they are going to end it before it gets so long that its ridiculous. I miss the first portion of the series when things were simpler, but I've appreciated this last part of the series that is currently playing. It'll be ending in just a little bit so great show to pick up on Netflix though 8 episodes will be missing from the que probably for the next year.

I like Charmed, No Ordinary Family, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Eastwick, and Smallville. I really like Supernatural kind of shows when normal citizens suddenly get super powers. Right now I can't wait for the Tomorrow People! It looks awesome.

Breaking Bad. Boardwalk Empire. Justified. Homeland. Sons of Anarchy. I could keep going, but I don't want people to think I watch too much TV, LOL. I just DVR everything and going on season watching binges.

Back