Xbox 360 50 Cent: Blood in the Sand Reviews

How would you rate 50 Cent: Blood in the Sand?

• 5 - Excellent

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 50.0%

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 1 - Not worth playing

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Damn, Bulletproof was a game. I remember either OPSM or EGM had that game on the front cover.

I liked Bulletproof. It really felt like a PS2 game. There was nothing special about it and it didn't change the game, but it was more fun than Blood in the Sand.

I didn't care for Bulletproof. I remember picking it up for a few dollars after doing a bit of gamer math and noticing I had just enough for a $5 game and tax. Should've saved that money.

Bulletproof wasn't good at all. I'd say Blood in the Sand was better, but that's not saying much.

Played Bulletproof again over the weekend...it was actually not as bad as I remembered. Blood in the Sand is still assy.

I kind of want to try Bulletproof and Blood in the Sand again. I believe it will be slightly better with age.

There's plenty of talk about two mediocre games lol. I've played Blood in the Sand and it was below meh. Bulletproof had its moments though.

It is a mediocre game, but it's one of those earlier games that you wouldn't remember until you see the name. That's part of the appeal.

That's the main appeal of it. I actually like hunting games like this. Ones that aren't completely awful with mechanics (they aren't anything special) but they blow elsewhere.

Back