Xbox One A first look at Evolve's gameplay.

Marthyrocks, you won't be alone this time. Count me in. Let's eat them alive.

Hahahaha. Let me join the humans. Hahaha. Marthyrocks, I'm in! Diamondback8 should regret ever saying he'll crush you like Jason Vorhees came alive. We'll crush him like Freddy came out of retirement! The original Freddy! Hahaha

wahahahahahahah. Well, I got buddies with me. So, diamondback8, what's say you? Think you, a player-controller alien, can defeat US? the humans? Hahaha.

Haha. Can't wait to kick some ass huh? I'm so into the game even if it hasn't been released yet.

wahahahahahahah. Well, I got buddies with me. So, diamondback8, what's say you? Think you, a player-controller alien, can defeat US? the humans? Hahaha.

>:-D You got buddies.... I got an Anomaly0302! Better prep yourself 'cuz the alien will rip you to shreds and use those shreds as toilet paper!@ hashahahahahha XD

>:-D You got buddies.... I got an Anomaly0302! Better prep yourself 'cuz the alien will rip you to shreds and use those shreds as toilet paper!@ hashahahahahha XD

Marthyrocks let's get em good. haha.

Wahahahaha. Sure buddy. Diamondback8, I declare war on ya! When Evolve comes out, you'd better wish you didn't fight me!

You'd better wish you didn't taunt me. All right, I accept. I wait for you in the arena my friend :cool: Along with my buddies here who'll love to be the aliens that use shreds of your remains into toilet paper.

You'd better wish you didn't taunt me. All right, I accept. I wait for you in the arena my friend :cool: Along with my buddies here who'll love to be the aliens that use shreds of your remains into toilet paper.

All right. I shall wait. Better make sure you know how to use the alien, 'cuz me and my buddies will make sure we know how to use the humans.

All right. I shall wait. Better make sure you know how to use the alien, 'cuz me and my buddies will make sure we know how to use the humans.

We'll own them for sure.

All righty then buddy. My crew and I will learn how to use the aliens. >:-D

Haha. I guess everyone is excited for the game, we can't choose which sides to play unless we play the actual game. I'd love to try both.

Haha. I guess everyone is excited for the game, we can't choose which sides to play unless we play the actual game. I'd love to try both.

I know. Well isn't excited for it. After seeing the trailer I've immediately placed a budget to get the game. Haha. I've been saving money for it for the past 2 months.

I know. Well isn't excited for it. After seeing the trailer I've immediately placed a budget to get the game. Haha. I've been saving money for it for the past 2 months.

I feel you man. I've been looking forward to the game for quite some time now.

Back