Xbox One A running game?

diamondback8

Has there ever been a running game made? Like marathons, jogging, etc? And if not yet, would you like to see one made?

Hmmmm... actually, not yet. The only times running was implemented in some games are in Olympic games and GTA V (the marathon side activities). But a proper running game hasn't been done yet.

Has there ever been a running game made? Like marathons, jogging, etc? And if not yet, would you like to see one made?

There has been some running games in the past. Well NES had it before. Aside from that I haven't seen any other games like it aside from Temple Run.

I've played quite a few NES games with running games on them. Well mostly they were Olympics based. I've been wondering if there are other running games aside from those.

This isn't something that I'm really into. Running games isn't my thing. Haha. I guess I'm more into action packed games and RPG games.

This isn't something that I'm really into. Running games isn't my thing. Haha. I guess I'm more into action packed games and RPG games.

I feel you bro. Running games isn't my thing.

Mirror's Edge, Great running game for the 360.

Never tried the game. I may have to look that up.

Hmmmm... actually, not yet. The only times running was implemented in some games are in Olympic games and GTA V (the marathon side activities). But a proper running game hasn't been done yet.

Yeah, GTA has some side missions like that.

Mirror's Edge, Great running game for the 360.

Really? I thought that was a parkour game. Hahah. Well, technically, you do run but then does the running game involve kicking somebody's ass? Hahaha. But seriously, it's a parkour game. Can you see yourself zipping down the line at high altitudes? :p

Really? I thought that was a parkour game. Hahah. Well, technically, you do run but then does the running game involve kicking somebody's ass? Hahaha. But seriously, it's a parkour game. Can you see yourself zipping down the line at high altitudes? :p

I agree. It's a butt kicking game and not technically just running around.

I was thinking the same thing but yeah, we do mostly running on that game. So I guess that counts as well.

Hahahaha. We do running all the time. If it had some kind of space vehicle, then it's not a running game anymore XD hahaha.

Hey guys, aside from mirror's edge I found another running game. You might not have noticed this because the game wasn't that popular. But anyways her[video=youtube_share;wgh7Z4stCCk]http://youtu.be/wgh7Z4stCCk[/video]

Hey guys, aside from mirror's edge I found another running game. You might not have noticed this because the game wasn't that popular. But anyways her

It's like Tony Hawk WITHOUT skateboards. Wow. I knew this game existed but I've forgotten about it a long time ago. Thanks. Well, here's one running game i'd like to see revived, if possible.

Hey guys, aside from mirror's edge I found another running game. You might not have noticed this because the game wasn't that popular.

I remember this game. Well didn't see this in a while but yeah I have to agree with thecreedforlife, this looks like a good game to revive.

Who wouldn't like to see this one revived? It's different, fresh, new and interesting. People's got to get this one out into the next-gen!

Hey guys, aside from mirror's edge I found another running game. You might not have noticed this because the game wasn't that popular. But anyways her[video=youtube_share;wgh7Z4stCCk]http://youtu.be/wgh7Z4stCCk[/video]

This is really something that I would love to see on the next generation games.

Who would not want this to happen, this is yeah, like tony hawk without skate boards, but either way this is really a cool game.

With next-gen techs today, it'll render this game awesome. Then cue in the bugs and glitches ala Skate and we have ourselves a fun game :-D

I would like to see this revived. All these years of games and no one figured to bring this back?

Back