Xbox One A running game?

WOw. that could work man. Imagine this game with a better graphic quality and maybe music choice. This will be a good game.

Yeah, and imagine playing this online with your friends. This can be a competitive game for everyone.

Oh man, I can just imagine Freerunning getting the next-gen treatment: awesome parkour, intricate detailed characters, slick movement.... it's like Assassin's Creed: Parkour Exercising!

Oh man, I can just imagine Freerunning getting the next-gen treatment: awesome parkour, intricate detailed characters, slick movement.... it's like Assassin's Creed: Parkour Exercising!

Man, you make me fantasize this so much! Next-gen Freerunning! I want it!

Hahahaha. Let me guess: You saw the parkour up and down buttons in AC: Unity didn't ya?

I haven't seen parkour. What's it all about?

sc_shark's AC5: Main Character leak had screenshots for the next AC game (before it was revealed officially) and on the top right, you can see the usual four-button layour. The right and down button had "Parkour" laid out. Some say this is going to be next-gen parkour, where it will improve upon the way we do our usual parkour-ing in AC. Call it next-gen parkour.

I wish we could personalize the characters and change costumes and all.

Yeah, makes sense. I would make my character dress like an anime character if that's the case. Rock lee or Might Guy.

Haha making your character look like that might look hilarious (hopefully not copy the hair and eyebrows)

Running games? Well if you're looking for games like Track and Field or some Olympics kind of game then I guess I there's not such thing, I mean if there is I haven't come across one. But if you're looking fro games that involve running, then the'res Mirrors Edge, Assassins Creed games, GTA(?) , I mean you can run on those games. Try going old school, there's a bunch of Olympic games on the NES that has some running thrown in them.

Running games? Well if you're looking for games like Track and Field or some Olympics kind of game then I guess I there's not such thing, I mean if there is I haven't come across one. But if you're looking fro games that involve running, then the'res Mirrors Edge, Assassins Creed games, GTA(?) , I mean you can run on those games. Try going old school, there's a bunch of Olympic games on the NES that has some running thrown in them.

Yeah, Well we've all played the old games on NES and honestly in my case I didn't quite enjoy it.

Yeah, Well we've all played the old games on NES and honestly in my case I didn't quite enjoy it.

Well since it was all about athletics when they released it. It wasn't that good. Now they have other games that might spark some interest.

Back