Xbox One Anyone like a Blast Corps. Revival for Xbox One?

marthyrocks

[video=youtube;bxL59Io3qYI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxL59Io3qYI[/video]

I had the pleasure of playing some Nintendo 64 games from a friend the other day and one game he had made me play it for quite a while: Blast Corps. It's got to be one of the most awesome and fun games I ever played. You play as the aptly titled Blast Corps who do nothing but BLAST everything up. Oh yeah, the video is seriously serious. You really blast stuff up. So would you like to see this game get revived for the Xbox One? I know I would!

Whoa, whoa whoa! You imbecile! You scoundrel! Of course I'd love to see this revived for the Xbox One. This is one of the games I always play when the time just bores me. Seriously, the mere fact you can blow stuff up without having to worry about penalty is pure gamer bliss! I love it!

Wow, a game like this existed? Seriously man, I'd love to see this revived! I can imagine all the cool awesomeness it can get: awesome visuals, improved gameplay, more stuff, and multiplayer!!!!

Dude, you have uncovered a fascinating underrated game! Of course this would be good for revival. :-D Blasting things as a robot? I'm in!

I had the pleasure of playing some Nintendo 64 games from a friend the other day and one game he had made me play it for quite a while: Blast Corps. It's got to be one of the most awesome and fun games I ever played. You play as the aptly titled Blast Corps who do nothing but BLAST everything up. Oh yeah, the video is seriously serious. You really blast stuff up. So would you like to see this game get revived for the Xbox One? I know I would!

I've played this before. Yes, this would be a nice game to revive for Xbox One. Love this game.

I haven't tried this game yet but it looks interesting. Might work well on Xbox One.

Yes, please microsoft make this happen. I would love to play this again

Are you a psychic?! Dood! I'm playing this right now! Man, you know how to hit nostalgia. Oh hell yeah, I'd love to see this happen next-gen. It's a wonderful game. To see the J-Bomb in next-gen glory.... damn, damn damn!

Man, this game just rocks it man. I want a game like this on next-gen 'cuz to be honest, I miss games that just let you have fun and be guilty at the same time. Fun, 'cuz it's fun and guilty 'cuz... seriously, it lets you blast stuff! Most people would think it's just ridiculous but to me, it's pure pleasure and bliss. :-D

Man, this game just rocks it man. I want a game like this on next-gen 'cuz to be honest, I miss games that just let you have fun and be guilty at the same time. Fun, 'cuz it's fun and guilty 'cuz... seriously, it lets you blast stuff! Most people would think it's just ridiculous but to me, it's pure pleasure and bliss. :-D

I think you mean.... guilty pleasure? Yes, it is man. The guilty pleasure. Why are games so serious these days? we need a little guilty pleasure once in a while.

Are you a psychic?! Dood! I'm playing this right now! Man, you know how to hit nostalgia. Oh hell yeah, I'd love to see this happen next-gen. It's a wonderful game. To see the J-Bomb in next-gen glory.... damn, damn damn!

Nostalgic indeed. This is going to rock if we can have one available for either PS4 or Xbox One.

hehehe good for you. Glad you got it. Enjoy it then! Me... gonna try and find myself a copy too.

You'd better. It's one of those games you can play for all eternity. Well, not exactly but it's really a time-killer when you just get bored. It's really fun I tell you. Just a tip: master Backlash. You must.

You'd better. It's one of those games you can play for all eternity. Well, not exactly but it's really a time-killer when you just get bored. It's really fun I tell you. Just a tip: master Backlash. You must.

Haha, nice tip. I'll remember that as well.

Yes, you must master him. Backlash is the vehicle that needs some really good time with. Sometimes, just trying to swerve your way can really be a frustration.

Wahahaha XD Backlash... man, what a backlash! He's so hard to master. I'll do more practice.

Wahahaha XD Backlash... man, what a backlash! He's so hard to master. I'll do more practice.

Yeah, Backlash is quite a thing to master. Once you do, you might even use him for those "get as much damage as possible" missions more than the first vehicle you use.

Yeah, Backlash is quite a thing to master. Once you do, you might even use him for those "get as much damage as possible" missions more than the first vehicle you use.

Exactly. Backlash is better than that first vehicle 'cuz once you hit those buildings and crates with the move, boom! You actually move in faster.

Back