Xbox One Anyone like a Blast Corps. Revival for Xbox One?

Exactly. Backlash is better than that first vehicle 'cuz once you hit those buildings and crates with the move, boom! You actually move in faster.

Yes, that's true. Backlash rocks! I also like the other vehicles like that buggy that propels with a rocket booster and if you do it at the right time when you drive towards a half-pipe or something, it flies to the air and then propels down to the ground by the front. It's useful when destroying buildings or objects from the air.,

Exactly. Backlash is better than that first vehicle 'cuz once you hit those buildings and crates with the move, boom! You actually move in faster.

Yeah, I agree. it was one of those games that really made an impression. But I'm still going for Blast Corps.

Yes, that's true. Backlash rocks! I also like the other vehicles like that buggy that propels with a rocket booster and if you do it at the right time when you drive towards a half-pipe or something, it flies to the air and then propels down to the ground by the front. It's useful when destroying buildings or objects from the air.,

Man, someone told me about Backlash before and I ignored it. Well not knowing that I had the game as well, just forgot the title.

Could work man. I haven't seen a game similar to it on Xbox One so if they could revive it why not right?

Hmm. you're right. Never actually seen anything close to it on the releases. Could really be one good game for this.

Back