Xbox One Are you getting Xbox One? (After E3)

Are you getting Xbox One? (After E3)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've bought and played games fair and square since I started playing video games, so why should I be punished for it? For people like me--and believe me, there are plenty of us--this is more than an inconvenience. And for the record, none of my friends have ever stolen games, either; shame on anyone who has. And I'm not 'bitching' about anything; if we didn't stand up for BS policies and rules then we'd all be living in a 1984-esque world.

After E3, honestly, I'm not so sure. I hate to admit it, but I may be going with the Playstation this time. I don't know though... I'm a big Microsoft fan so it'll hurt to not grab the Xbox. I might end up just saying "screw it" and buying it anyways. Although, they're definitely going to lose out on sales this time around.

After E3, honestly, I'm not so sure. I hate to admit it, but I may be going with the Playstation this time. I don't know though... I'm a big Microsoft fan so it'll hurt to not grab the Xbox. I might end up just saying "screw it" and buying it anyways. Although, they're definitely going to lose out on sales this time around.
You have lots of time to decide, If your on the fence I would wait until all the Xbox One and PS4 information is available. Real good information here > http://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone

Do lots of reading and try to fact proof before deciding. Would hate to see you spend hundreds on a console that you probably won't like since your stuck on Xbox. Controllers are way different, which is one thing that keeps me from playing PlayStation.

I'm a fan of xbox, but the really high pricetag compared to the playstation 3 it's making me have doubts on buying the new console. I don't want kinect, so why should i be forced to pay for it just to have the console? it's silly and annoying! Plus, the always online thing makes it impossible for me to travel with it. So I'm really having doubts on what Microsoft is offering right now.

I'm a fan of xbox, but the really high pricetag compared to the playstation 3 it's making me have doubts on buying the new console. I don't want kinect, so why should i be forced to pay for it just to have the console? it's silly and annoying! Plus, the always online thing makes it impossible for me to travel with it. So I'm really having doubts on what Microsoft is offering right now.

I guess like Microsoft stated themselves, maybe its not the console for you.

IMO - The console is meant to be placed in your living room or bedroom entertainment area and left there. They made it easy for you to access your account and games via another Xbox console at a friends, but it doesn't help if the place your going doesn't have a spare console. Hey, maybe Hotels will upgrade with Xbox Ones if that's how you travel, lol. $100 more is worth it IMO. I expected it to be more honestly. The Kinect is $100 itself at least and with it being in the box with the console now, the price was expected and everyone can experience all the features the console has to offer now. Without the Kinect, the only thing different is the games, but I'm sure those will have something to do with the Kinect on the Xbox One now since everyone will have one. So not having one is probably not an option when it comes to the games.

No. I don't think I'll be buying it now based on what information was released at E3. It all comes down to the price tag and how usable the console is and right now PS4 is really the console to go with. Sorry Xbox One.

Haha. No way. The only thing the Xbox One has going for it, IMO, is Dead Rising 3. But Capcom seems to be trying to fuck over that franchise anyway, so whatever. The PS4 costs $100 less and Sony's Playstation Plus is amazing. $50 a year and I get a bunch of games? Way better than $60 a year JUST for online multiplayer.

Plus, Sony has better exclusives, in my opinion.

EDIT: Oh yeah, the blasted thing won't even work on my country, as they are restricting their online service (WHICH IS NECESSARY) to specific countries. The Xbone is a useless ugly brick for me.

I'm definitely getting it. I'm connected online 24/7 and have unlimited data thru my wireless carrier to tether anyways so unless there's a nuclear holocaust, i'll be good to game.

There's a few things that microsoft are working on to alleviate some of the gaming community's issues, so we'll have that to look forward to in the coming months.

The games, however, are stellar for a launch lineup. Absolutely pumped!

Buying it for the exclusives and to combine my entertainment room into one box, my family has a hard time figuring out the remotes and inputs and this is the perfect device to solve that problem.

Buying it for the exclusives and to combine my entertainment room into one box, my family has a hard time figuring out the remotes and inputs and this is the perfect device to solve that problem.

You are actually buying for the remote control??? Wow..first I have heard of that selling anyone. I'm a gamer, not a TV watcher. Besides, my TV watching didn't have obstacles. They fixed a problem that never existed.

You are actually buying for the remote control??? Wow..first I have heard of that selling anyone. I'm a gamer, not a TV watcher. Besides, my TV watching didn't have obstacles. They fixed a problem that never existed.

Seriously man are you just here to troll?

I'm a gamer with a family that watches TV like most of all gamers, a lot of people have a hard time dealing with three remotes and confusing inputs so yes there are definitely obstacles that exist right now.

Everything that the Xbox One called out that people didn't like for whatever reasons I have no problems with, I plan on getting the Xbox One on day one launch.

Seriously man are you just here to troll?

I'm a gamer with a family that watches TV like most of all gamers, a lot of people have a hard time dealing with three remotes and confusing inputs so yes there are definitely obstacles that exist right now.

I agree, the TV function with Kinect is just a plus to people who do both, game and watch television. Its the fact that you don't need to change the TV channel input each time you want to do something different. You can do it all on the same TV input now. I find it funny that people are complaining about the ability to plug your cable box into the console to be able to do this. Its a feature that many will use. If you don't use the features, don't use them. Your not being forced to use the TV features.

I will be getting Xbox One day one. I'll more than likely pick up a PS4 down the line for the exclusives though as I did with the PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back