Borderlands dev might announce a PS4/Xbox One this year

Randy Pitchford rocks so I'm betting that whatever it is will be awesome! It's good to hear that they are planning on announcing something this year, but unfortunately, that doesn't mean that it will be OUT this year. But I suppose that it will be worth the wait! As long as it's as good as Borderlands, well, Gearbox will get my money when it does come out!

I just hope it's as good as Borderlands, maybe the third installment of the series?

Loved Borderlands, something of a very similar fashion would be an instant purchase from me. Tiny Tina's Dungeon DLC has convinced they could do a great fantasy game, maybe a third person which I think works better, something like Fallout.

Here's hoping its really good.

Can't wait. I loved the second one. The gameplay was top notch, loot was abundant and satisfying, and the writing was overall very, very funny.

I might have to get a new console or upgrade my PC if it's Borderlands 3...

boarderlands is a xbox title(pretty much exclusive) except pc... i would think its about time for a boarderlands3 press release.. that would make the game a fall 2014 game..(general launch time) for the franchise. but i would not be upset with a early 2015 launch..

i would think the next bl is going to be a massive game... with how the story ended in 2... it should be absolutly huge in terms of locations,diversity,map.. i hope they learned allot with 2 and backpack/storage space.. even go as far as bank/storage space.. i will admit i had 99% hacked guns(not modded) but all the invincibles,golds ect ect.. i never had any stat modded just a hord of all the guns you grind.. i would like to see them limit the stat hacking(xb1) and possibly cut back on the leveling/locked level aspect of a gun.. many a time i enjoyed a specific gun but leveled past where it could be carried.. i am not saying i want the ability to carry the whole game and level up.. but if say you got it at level 5 it could level up to 15 and stop.. this would also allow them to spawn lover level guns(close to where character is) and use them instead of passing up so many spawn's.

i also really had hoped they would offer gun smithing.. basically take it to scooter and he could build a gun out of specific parts or guns you had on you... but it would cost a pretty penny..

i am a huge boarderlands fan and can't wait for the 3rd..

Same here man. I've been waiting for the next game for quite some time. I wonder how cool this is. Either way, I'm super hyped for this.

Yeah, we're all excited for this man. This game gives us more than enough reason to be excited.

Borderlands 3! Or might be a new venture for the developers. Why not right? With Criterion and Rocksteady already having the options to venture into something new, Gearbox can do that too.

True. It might be the Arkham City or the Black for Gearbox. Who knows? Well, Borderlands 3! C;mon Gearbox, make it happen.

boarderlands is a xbox title(pretty much exclusive) except pc... i would think its about time for a boarderlands3 press release.. that would make the game a fall 2014 game..(general launch time) for the franchise. but i would not be upset with a early 2015 launch..

I agree with the rest of your post but what do you mean that BL is an Xbox title? It's always been 360/PS3/PC and BL2 is even coming to Vita.

But anyway, can't wait for BL3 but I think it will be a while before it's even announced.

if its get announced i cant see it going ps4/xb1/pc.. so i dont think the announcement would be bl3 maybe a new ip???

That's the thing. It could be a new IP. Will it be the Black? Who knows. We just gotta wait for it.

New IP or Borderlands 3... whatever it is, as long as it's awesome, I'll buy it and play it! Yeah!

I heard they denied that BL3 is in development so this is most likely a new IP... or Duke Nukem!?

I actually remember reading about a new Duke Nukem but it wasn't developed by Gearbox and was for PS4 and PC only.

Back