Anthony A Trube

Hello and greetings I have a problem a very big problem. It all started last week when my cousin in law came to me and said that one of his ex friends took a picture of him off his instagram and put it as their gamer picture without his consent which could be considered Fraud, slander, and impersonation. Well my wife my cousin inlaw and my self reported him nothing happened in 24 hours so I called microsoft the agent that called me said I had to go to xbox enforcement which I did. Then he told me I needed to follow the instruction which I did all it told me to do was to file a report on xbox which I had done the agent said that enforcement would be send ing me an email within 24 hours 24 hours came and went no email then last night the guy who took the picture off my cousin in-laws Instagram had a friend do it to me only this time they got it off my facebook nd the guy contacted me saying what's up brother on xbox well I reported him then contacted microsoft the employee said he would report them which he did. Today when I woke up the enforcement team sent me an email saying that they rejected the reports because an employee cannot file reports and that I needed to file a new one on xbox which I did nothing happened. So I contacted microsoft and the employee hung up on me after I asked to speak to a manager he said this is going around in circles have a nice day and hung up. So I am asking people can I sue?

Last edited:
Back