Xbox One CoD Ghosts new video, more storyline

sc_shark

ran across this today. i think it explanes a little more the tory line of how the usa is in peril and why the solo play storyline exists. i may be way off but looks like it picks up with the bo2 guy's son who is now an elite warrior. seems something takes place in space which causes stuff to enter earths atmosphere and destroy parts of the world.

the map with the city over run with vegitation and the deer grazing looks nice but im thinking its a cinimatic part of the story line not actuall gameplay/map. altho i will say that as an open world or multiplayer map would be sweet. tons of hiding places with overgrowth abandon cars and such. it may be wihful thinking.

So the gameplay in space this time around? They are not going to get my money this time around no matter what.

Woah. Everyone was talking about this trailer but I didn't find it. It looks AWESOME. I mean this is like an Assassins Creed 3 game with guns! It's my dream video game! The Modern Warfare campaign didn't fail me, and I don't think Ghosts will either.

Do you guys still care about storyline and all this fancy stuff? I for one don' give a damn about it. All I need is some multiplayer goodness and nothing else.

Back