Xbox 360 Cruelty and kindness

FireCylinder3

Contributor
I was always under the impression that GTA Online was full of jerks and noobs. Today however, my opinion has been greatly altered. Today I was assaulted on GTA Online by a level 14 guy that attacked me for no apparent reason. Naturally, I defended myself....seven times. This only served to piss him off cause hey, how dare I deflect his attacks repeatedly. Then he called in a friend that's a level 101. Uh oh. I'm a level 67. Now I'm outgunned.

So after chasing me up and down the freeway in their Buzzard Attack chopper, they made the mistake of coming into the tunnel after me. I threw caution to the wind, gunned my stolen car engine and rammed them head on while firing my Uzi. I won. Then the level 14 put a bounty of 9000 dollars on me. I ran back to my high rise apartment and hid. Now another bounty comes gunning for me. Except he's got a tank! And he keeps firing at my front door which after several tense seconds, I realized wasn't going to collapse and I relaxed. I even sent him a few annoying texts.

Then the unexpected happened. As I was sitting in my loft, I get a notification. I just got 77 MILLION DOLLARS!!!!

I quickly tracked the guy down. I didn't recognize his name AND he's a level 34. I thanked him for his generosity and asked him why he gave it to me. I never got an answer. So, wherever you are my deep pocketed friend, thank you.

Has anyone else been a victim of unknown cruelty or kindness?

77 Million dollars?! WOW. That's crazy!! So are you planning on paying it forward or what?

Must be nice! I would have enjoyed seeing that epic clusterf**k of gameplay. Too bad you weren't recording it! What did you end up spending the money on?

GTA Online is crazy, I never have any idea whats even doing on whenever I play. What on earth will you do with $77M? That would get you pretty much everything in the game wouldn't it?

Back