Xbox One DC Games anyone?

diamondback8

Yesterday, I asked about what Marvel games you'd love to see come to the XB1. How about DC games? Want to see? I'd love to see a proper Superman game. I'd also like to see a Green Lantern or even a Green Arrow game! And yes, some of you have been dying to see it... INJUSTICE. :D

I'd love to see Cyborg back in his own game. I've never seen a game anyways where he was the main character. I just wish there was some studio that could make it happen. Also another one that I would love to see is a Green Arrow game.

Hmmmm... I'd love to see a Robin/Nightwing game. Batman's ALWAYS the main man, so why not his sidekick? The sidekicks need a new game!

Hmmmm... I'd love to see a Robin/Nightwing game. Batman's ALWAYS the main man, so why not his sidekick? The sidekicks need a new game!

I agree! We need some of the sidekicks to have their own games. Like Starfire, Raven... after all, why do we need to have the main heroes all the time when the sidekicks got interesting stories too?

I almost said DC Games are hit or miss, but I was thinking more of the cartoons (only Justice League and Batman tend to pan out well) and Superman games (99% of the time a Superman game will come out fail). I can go for a Lobo game.

I've been wondering when a Captain Marvel game will materialize in the gaming scene (well aside from the older games) as a next gen game. We've seen a lot of batman and superman for ages. I think he also deserves a spot in the gaming world.

I'd love a gritty Green Arrow game. But it's just hard to see how they could make super hero games as good as the Arkham titles or as similar.

I'd love a gritty Green Arrow game. But it's just hard to see how they could make super hero games as good as the Arkham titles or as similar.

It can happen. As long as the developer can do it right. I hope someone can do it right 'cuz we've already seen how some developers can screw some DC games.

I've been wondering when a Captain Marvel game will materialize in the gaming scene (well aside from the older games) as a next gen game. We've seen a lot of batman and superman for ages. I think he also deserves a spot in the gaming world.

Yeah, he should come out and become a game too. But it's all in the market I guess. That's why DC's got to make it known Captain Marvel is still important!

I almost said DC Games are hit or miss, but I was thinking more of the cartoons (only Justice League and Batman tend to pan out well) and Superman games (99% of the time a Superman game will come out fail). I can go for a Lobo game.

I think the reason Superman games fail is because Superman isn't particularly interesting and playing a game with him would be like having all cheats on. The cartoons typically deliver the goods except for Superman the cartoon and Krypto. When you got Batman: The Animated Series with that serious as f*** theme coming on after Tiny Toons or Animaniacs it was on.

...then Superman came on.

Of all DC Comics--while he wasn't a DC hero, he was a Warner Bros. hero which is close enough--I'd go with the loophole and do a Freakzoid cartoon. He appeared in a DC Comic (the Animaniacs comic). That's good enough for me...and Freakzoid should've just been promoted to DC hero during the 90s.

A Lobo game? That might work. But isn't he immortal or something? Or maybe they can do some plot where he loses a bit of immortality then has to work to get it back.

A Lobo game? That might work. But isn't he immortal or something? Or maybe they can do some plot where he loses a bit of immortality then has to work to get it back.

That could be quite interesting. That is if they will allow it.

Yeah he's immortal, but Thor had a game, Superman's had several games and like MetalSwift said playing with Superman is like playing with cheats on. They could work something out with him without altering his immortality, but it would be easier if they did.

Yeah he's immortal, but Thor had a game, Superman's had several games and like MetalSwift said playing with Superman is like playing with cheats on. They could work something out with him without altering his immortality, but it would be easier if they did.

Playing an immortal character would be just like cheating, well not unless if the parts that are damaged cannot be healed that would really be nice.

Playing an immortal character would be just like cheating, well not unless if the parts that are damaged cannot be healed that would really be nice.

Hmmmm. ... thinking about it, I think I'd go for the mortal ones. I don't know, immortal characters with their immortality ripped out of them is kinda boring. Might as well go for the mortal DC heroes instead.

Hmmmm. ... thinking about it, I think I'd go for the mortal ones. I don't know, immortal characters with their immortality ripped out of them is kinda boring. Might as well go for the mortal DC heroes instead.

I agree. Well I do want to see Flash this time. I hope they can make his game this time.

Yesterday, I asked about what Marvel games you'd love to see come to the XB1. How about DC games? Want to see? I'd love to see a proper Superman game. I'd also like to see a Green Lantern or even a Green Arrow game! And yes, some of you have been dying to see it... INJUSTICE. :D

I'd definitely take Injustice and an all out exciting DC or even Marvel game. If Lego can make EXCEPTIONAL games that are pretty spot-on, why can't anyone else?

J

Back