Xbox One DC Games anyone?

Oh yeah, I'd love to see it too. He's about to get his own series after being revealed how he got his powers in CW's Arrow, so why not give him a game? Awesome

Well not bad, Flash after all is a character that you rarely see on games. I guess it's time to give him one.

Well not bad, Flash after all is a character that you rarely see on games. I guess it's time to give him one.

I agree, Well there was supposed to be a Flash game released back in 2009 but the publisher cancelled it.

[video=youtube_share;HrtwUQXuSXY]http://youtu.be/HrtwUQXuSXY[/video]

Wow. Never knew this was made before and was cancelled? Did they ever say why it was cancelled. Seemed like a nice game.
I agree, Well there was supposed to be a Flash game released back in 2009 but the publisher cancelled it.

Wow. Never knew this was made before and was cancelled? Did they ever say why it was cancelled. Seemed like a nice game.

They probably didn't get too much attention because of the other games being released at that time or maybe the management didn't like how it looked like.

Never knew that there was a flash game back in 2009. I wonder what went wrong. The game doesn't look that bad, but I guess they wanted a better game play to it.

Never knew that there was a flash game back in 2009. I wonder what went wrong. The game doesn't look that bad, but I guess they wanted a better game play to it.
It doesn't really say what happened to the game, all it says online is it was cancelled.

[video=youtube_share;HrtwUQXuSXY]http://youtu.be/HrtwUQXuSXY[/video]

The heck? There WAS gonna be a Flash game?! Wow man.,.. I would've bought that myself.

The heck? There WAS gonna be a Flash game?! Wow man.,.. I would've bought that myself.

I could not agree more. This could have been a game that everyone would want to try out.

Same here. this game at that year wasn't that bad at all. They could have just continued the project and sold some copies instead.

Same here. this game at that year wasn't that bad at all. They could have just continued the project and sold some copies instead.

Too bad they just lost something really nice.

Too bad they just lost something really nice.

Well it wouldn't go to waste. At least if they plan on making one for this generation they have a platform to follow to make a better Flash game.

Back