Xbox One Did anyone else get tired of this game rather quickly?

Multiplayer is meant to be difficult. Its suppose to challenge you on the game, at least it use to be. Games like Halo use to pair you up with similarly ranked online opponents so that you weren't placed up against someone who was extremely good at the game or someone who's just beginning that is weak compared to you.

Putting in more players wouldn't be anymore difficult than a PC game of Battlefield 4 I'd say.

That's one of the things I'm disappointed about with the next-gen consoles. They're suppose to be better than the previous Xbox 360 and PS3, yet we're not allowing anymore players online in a single match of anything than before. The multiplayer aspect of the consoles needs a major upgrade so that games can take advantage of that and better the game. If I wanted to play AI's I'd go play a single player campaign. I play multiplayer to play against real people. I don't know why, I just do. It just doesn't make sense that you can have so many AI's, and allow the Titans to have a mind of an AI when following, yet they can't allow for more real people? The maps are plenty big enough.

its all well and fine.. but...

have you played bf4 latley with 64 players?? even on a big map( i can assure you titanfall maps are much much smaller than bf4) having large number of human players does not make a game better... even members of the bf4 community wanted a smaller team count.. 20v20 would be ideal... bigger dosn't always mean better.. and titanfall is no different.. the game is build and based around a early cod engine built by early developers of cod... they built the game to play very similar to the "winning recipe" of cod...

the pace of titanfall is up to you.. you can run around like a chicken with your head cut off and rank up... i have seen guys level up 10-15 levels in 1 game.. with 15,000 points... or you can relax and try and camp...

allot of the prestigue8-10 guys dont even bother with grunts/specters.. specters can really only kill you by kicking... unless they catch you camping a corner they really dont have allot of gusto/damage.. again its not like you have 20 grunts/specters on the map..

its all well and fine.. but...

have you played bf4 latley with 64 players?? even on a big map( i can assure you titanfall maps are much much smaller than bf4) having large number of human players does not make a game better... even members of the bf4 community wanted a smaller team count.. 20v20 would be ideal... bigger dosn't always mean better.. and titanfall is no different.. the game is build and based around a early cod engine built by early developers of cod... they built the game to play very similar to the "winning recipe" of cod...

the pace of titanfall is up to you.. you can run around like a chicken with your head cut off and rank up... i have seen guys level up 10-15 levels in 1 game.. with 15,000 points... or you can relax and try and camp...

allot of the prestigue8-10 guys dont even bother with grunts/specters.. specters can really only kill you by kicking... unless they catch you camping a corner they really dont have allot of gusto/damage.. again its not like you have 20 grunts/specters on the map..

Still that depends. They should have added some options to change the bots mind to how a mind can do.

Still that depends. They should have added some options to change the bots mind to how a mind can do.

Bots well are something that each game has no matter what the platform is. But if they can change it for once on this game I would really appreciate it. No bots and all humans.

The nice thing about the bots (only one bot though) are the spectre's. You can hack as many as you can get your hands on and they will follow/ guard you like a gang because any other person on your team will never be able to help you. He/she is too busy staying alive themselves. I did one match trying to hack as many spectre's as I could to create a force of my own. I think I had 7 or 8 spectre's. Imagine having 20 of them, lol. Now, that was pretty cool and my only motivation to keep playing the game.

The nice thing about the bots (only one bot though) are the spectre's. You can hack as many as you can get your hands on and they will follow/ guard you like a gang because any other person on your team will never be able to help you. He/she is too busy staying alive themselves. I did one match trying to hack as many spectre's as I could to create a force of my own. I think I had 7 or 8 spectre's. Imagine having 20 of them, lol. Now, that was pretty cool and my only motivation to keep playing the game.

It's good that your enjoying the game but as for me, it's really getting tiring. I'm not a fan of bots.

Well, let's just wait a while. 'cuz they're might be more coming for the game. As we all know, this is the generation where DLC exists so sooner or later, DLC will come in to add more to the game.

Well, let's just wait a while. 'cuz they're might be more coming for the game. As we all know, this is the generation where DLC exists so sooner or later, DLC will come in to add more to the game.
I hope so. I'm actually still 50/50 whether to still play this or not. Just hope that a new DLC could do the trick to get us back into the game.

the dlc will get you back in the game for proably a week or so...

only way players will stay in is if they up the prestigue to say 15/20... than you will have people grinding to get that rank.. but past that you dont get many gun attachments and they wont release a massive ammount of new weapons... even if we get 5 new map packs i cant see the average gamer caring for more than 2 weeks on a new dlc.

each dlc would have to be quite big to generate hours of gameplay...

new titans
new weapons
multitude of attachments
new abilities
new burn cards

now reamember the season pass/dlc is only 25-30 bux iirc... how much content do you really think the developers are going to invest?? look at the profit margins.. even with bf4/cod season passes you dont get a ton of new content its usually just 4-5 maps and a handfull of guns @ 50 -60 bux..

the only way titanfall gets to keep players is to add more acheivments/mission with new guns and such.. most players i have seen/watched on twitch only use weapons to get the rank/acheivments.. past that they have a go 2 weapon to grind on.. even the community knows.. ifyou see a guy running around with a shotgun for 15 games.. he is working on an achivmnt.. you cna almost follow their progression by which gun/load out they are running.

the dlc will get you back in the game for proably a week or so...

only way players will stay in is if they up the prestigue to say 15/20... than you will have people grinding to get that rank.. but past that you dont get many gun attachments and they wont release a massive ammount of new weapons... even if we get 5 new map packs i cant see the average gamer caring for more than 2 weeks on a new dlc.

each dlc would have to be quite big to generate hours of gameplay...

new titans
new weapons
multitude of attachments
new abilities
new burn cards

now reamember the season pass/dlc is only 25-30 bux iirc... how much content do you really think the developers are going to invest?? look at the profit margins.. even with bf4/cod season passes you dont get a ton of new content its usually just 4-5 maps and a handfull of guns @ 50 -60 bux..

the only way titanfall gets to keep players is to add more acheivments/mission with new guns and such.. most players i have seen/watched on twitch only use weapons to get the rank/acheivments.. past that they have a go 2 weapon to grind on.. even the community knows.. ifyou see a guy running around with a shotgun for 15 games.. he is working on an achivmnt.. you cna almost follow their progression by which gun/load out they are running.

I hope this game doesn't end up like Battlefield.

Hopefully not. I'm still playing it but I'm not that 100% satisfied with it. Hopefully the new changes will make the game more interesting.

I'm still playing though I think the game still needs a lot of improvement.

Its strange, but besides a few here all the other forums and FB pages I am on people love the game.

In fact, if you just look past 1 person here, the number of negative TF posts and threads goes
down greatly. :confused:

My love for the game started to spark again after seeing that there will be updates on the DLC. I will keep on playing this as long as there are newer updates. I have no other games to play as of yet, not unless they release watchdogs.

So it's a mixed bag reception eh? Hmmmmm. Well, got nothing to say here. Just interested to see what everyone things about the game.

I got tired of it, but I wouldn't say I got tired of it quickly. Being a shooter, it's a game that gets by on MP and DLC to keep it worth playing. When you first play it it's the perfect blend of sizzle and steak, then it becomes more sizzle. DLC will get me back into it though.

Granted the amount of hype that went into the game and how it's been held up as the main reason to pick up an Xbox One, I'll say the developers would be looking to present more than the usual amount of DLC (at least for the first game in the series before they go about releasing a typical amount of DLC).

Same here. The game just doesn't feel very serious. It's so fast-paced that you feel like you're playing something like TF as opposed to a solid fps like CS. That being said, if you're playing with your friends in multiplayer, it's hard to get sick of it simply due to how fun it is playing as a team. It's when you're playing solo that it becomes really old fast.

I agree with this. Playing alone would get quite boring-fast!
However, I typically always play with friends and I have yet to get bored and I'm on Gen 5. I think that by adding regen requirements, they made it a bit more interesting and more fun to try and regen, unlike CoD.

I agree with this. Playing alone would get quite boring-fast!
However, I typically always play with friends and I have yet to get bored and I'm on Gen 5. I think that by adding regen requirements, they made it a bit more interesting and more fun to try and regen, unlike CoD.

Yeah, that's how I felt when I played Left4Dead offline. It's way better to play with other players especially if we're playing fps games.

Yeah, that's how I felt when I played Left4Dead offline. It's way better to play with other players especially if we're playing fps games.

That's why when it comes to FPS games I'd rather go with LAN or Online gaming.

Back