Xbox One Did anyone else get tired of this game rather quickly?

It hooked me longer than expected but I'm back to The Last Of US. It's just too twitchy like CoD so little kids are good at it.

its all well and fine.. but...

have you played bf4 latley with 64 players?? even on a big map( i can assure you titanfall maps are much much smaller than bf4) having large number of human players does not make a game better... even members of the bf4 community wanted a smaller team count.. 20v20 would be ideal... bigger dosn't always mean better.. and titanfall is no different.. the game is build and based around a early cod engine built by early developers of cod... they built the game to play very similar to the "winning recipe" of cod...

the pace of titanfall is up to you.. you can run around like a chicken with your head cut off and rank up... i have seen guys level up 10-15 levels in 1 game.. with 15,000 points... or you can relax and try and camp...

allot of the prestigue8-10 guys dont even bother with grunts/specters.. specters can really only kill you by kicking... unless they catch you camping a corner they really dont have allot of gusto/damage.. again its not like you have 20 grunts/specters on the map..

Its not about the current map size. They knew it would be next gen as well and could have made bigger/better maps. They chose not to. You still have all those bots, who could be real players and the game would be perfectly fine. All I'm saying, if I wanted to play AI characters I'd go play a single player game. I play multiplayer for real player vs real player fun. Its not fun for me to play a multiplayer game against bots.

I cant say I have gotten tired of it but its feels like just a really faster version of COD. the learning curve is way to steep in my opinion plus People who have lever 38 43 and 50's as soon as they see a 5 pop in their queue there like leave or they leave. It needs to be more social. Im
just learning it myself Im a level 8 and have found some great other styles to play instead of online campaign. Whats bothering me is load times to everything since everything but training is online. I spent 5 minutes waiting to play last titan standing. Reminds me of instances in WOW having to wait for all the party members you need to run it. This game you cannot camp at all. Im an awesome sniper and that was my edge in most games. This one you camp you die.

Yeah, I surely did. I was super hyped about it but then ended up playing for like a week, maybe less and never touched it again. :/

I was too good to get bored. I enjoy the game, but it's not as good as some people say. It's a fantastic first person shooter that makes the genre more vertical than we're used to seeing. However, that doesn't make it ground breaking or some major masterpiece. I can see how some people get really bored as soon as they start playing.

I agree with OP mostly. Somehow this game didn't really hook me as hard as I hoped it would. I still play it every now and then and it is fun but it was so incredibly hyped before release that I was expecting something revolutionary like the next Halo. Instead we got another shooter with some good ideas, but a fundamentally generic base.

if you have the game or have a chance to pick it up i kinda recommend it... i got it and the dlc for 13bux on the marketplace recently..
no its not a game your goingto get addicted to and play 600+hours

but man the game is decent.. i think the "try hards" have gone to destiny/cod and left titanfall making it a much better game to play.. again its not ground breaking but visually its a good game and the game mechanics are far better than destiny pvp i cant speak on cod or anything...

i dont play it allot but i have found myself enjoying the maps and such recently.

Back