Xbox One Dig some Kingdom Hearts spin-off titles?

Why not? I'm sure they'll add it. It was a very popular movie, they got to add it. And then suddenly, Demi Lovato will pop up and sing Let It Go!

Haha. Sounds cool. My daughter sings it a lot, I guess it would be a nice version if all characters are updated.

Hahahaha.... HE SANG WRECKING BALL?! Glad you actually made him listen to rock song.

Anyway guys, what we do know is at least we know if they ever make spin-offs, they know where to make it from. We probably will see spin-offs after KH3. Or might even happen next year, since 2.5 HD REmix is coming this year.

Anyway guys, what we do know is at least we know if they ever make spin-offs, they know where to make it from. We probably will see spin-offs after KH3. Or might even happen next year, since 2.5 HD REmix is coming this year.

True, true. There's a chance. For now, let Square finish the Xehanort saga.

As you know that the mobile phone signal jammer can cut off the signals of the mobile phones and soon make it impossible to make phone calls or send messages. In this way when you need the peaceful condition and want to stay in it, you can just use the best mobile phone jammer to help you achieve your goal. And now as the technology develops with high speed the advanced phonejammer worldjammer.com has come into the market and are well welcomed by the group of people who need the jammer product.

I would like a Disney theme park spin off. Somebody above mentioned that they'd like a more disney-centric version and that could be it. There's really no shortage of material when looking at the Disney parks.

There is so much material they could use for spinoffs but the real question is.. will disney let them?

Please, no more KH spin-offs, not even after KH3 comes out. The wait between KH2 and KH3 brought so many spin-offs that I started to assume they had given up on a true sequel. Most of the spin-offs are decent games, but I want main story games more often than every million (exaggeration) years. KH2 came out somewhat quickly after KH1, but we've been waiting for KH3 for what seems like forever. We don't even have a bona fide release date yet, right?

Not really a fan of spin offs in general. I always thought that spin offs are not canonical to the series. Some of them are so bad they don't even make sense to the main story. I'm not all against this though, if the gameplay is really good I'm willing to try it out. I see that if KH3 is a huge success, a spin off is going happen.

The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of Gps Jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the Cell Phone Jammer has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of GPS Signal Jammer jammerinthebox.com as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.

The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of Gps Jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the Cell Phone Jammer has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of video wireless as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.

As you know that the mobile phone signal jammer can cut off the signals of the mobile phones and soon make it impossible to make phone calls or send messages. In this way when you need the peaceful condition and want to stay in it, you can just use the best mobile phone jammer to help you achieve your goal. And now as the technology develops with high speed the advanced cell phone blocker mini jammerinthebox.com has come into the market and are well welcomed by the group of people who need the jammer product.

Back