Xbox One Digital or hard copy

diamondback8

Disc or disc-less or both?

We've all heard of the rumors about a disc-less Xbox One coming out. While some hate it, some like it. So that's got me asking the question: are you disc, disc-less or both? Me, I'm both. A mix of it. Sometimes, there are games I like that are only digital and there are some only disc. So, how about you?

We've all heard of the rumors about a disc-less Xbox One coming out. While some hate it, some like it. So that's got me asking the question: are you disc, disc-less or both? Me, I'm both. A mix of it. Sometimes, there are games I like that are only digital and there are some only disc. So, how about you?

Depends, if the games that are available on digital have smaller sizes I wouldn't mind going for a disc-less Xbox One. But I'm quite used to using discs anyways so I might as well go with it.

If it were me, I'd be both too. I mean, with the PS3 in my case, I got PS+ so Sony gives me games to play via digital. But there are some games I really want but can only be obtained in disc form so I need the discs. So i'm a mix.

Both. Like what some of you said, some games I like are on disc, and some are digital. But in the case of PC, I'm all digital. Steam is what I use most when playing and many of the games I like have recently gone digital so it depends on the console itself.

I'm a mix of both and as spark_777, depends on the system itself. PC is where I'm all disc-less while on the PS3, it's a mix.

I don't mind taking both. There are games that would be better off using discs and there are games that have smaller sizes that would work well on digital. So I don't really mind if they implement either of which.

I don't mind taking both. There are games that would be better off using discs and there are games that have smaller sizes that would work well on digital. So I don't really mind if they implement either of which.

Same here. I don't know, I still got a love for the disc. Honestly, it sucks when you have to download the game that's big and sucks also when you have to delete for another game.

Same here. I don't know, I still got a love for the disc. Honestly, it sucks when you have to download the game that's big and sucks also when you have to delete for another game.

Yeah, I agree. it's really not practical to download and delete. It's way better if you have a copy that you can keep and use if you want it.

Yeah, I agree. it's really not practical to download and delete. It's way better if you have a copy that you can keep and use if you want it.

Exactly. But it also depends on the size too. Then again, you can always back it up. Well, you can buy a 100 more HDDs to keep the storage!

Exactly. But it also depends on the size too. Then again, you can always back it up. Well, you can buy a 100 more HDDs to keep the storage!

Yes, I agree too. Still I'm all in for a disc type.

I'm still a disc fan. I don't care much for having to delete a game to make room for another.

Mark me down for disc. While discless is great for making sure you always have the game, there are times I like to put my games up for sale when I'm done. With discless and digital only I'm kind stuck with the game. Wouldn't be a problem if the prices were low though. If I paid $30 or less for a digital game I wouldn't blink at all.

If the price was a decent amount less for disc-less, sure, I'd go there. Doesn't make up for not being able to trade the games back in after you're done with them. So I'm sticking with a game on disc if that's an option. For sure. I can let friends borrow the disc and trade it in once I'm finished with it.

I'll co-sign disc-based. I only dig digital for handheld or free games offered.

I will take part on the vote for disc based systems. I agree that digital games are best for handheld consoles only.

I will take part on the vote for disc based systems. I agree that digital games are best for handheld consoles only.

Sorry but I'm 50 - 50 on this I think just to be on the safe side I would go for both.

Oh I agree with digital being a match made in heaven for handhelds. It's a bother to have to either pick two or three games to pocket or carry about a fanny pack or satchel of games.

Back