Evolve's 4th Character Class Revealed: The Medic

Discussion in 'Evolve' started by KN1GHTMARE, Jan 20, 2014.

1. KN1GHTMARE

KN1GHTMARE Super Moderator Staff Member

NJ
    Clan:
    SSJ
    Source: IGN

Well it did not take long before we got even more information. I really like how each class works in perfect tangent with it's teams other classes. This will definitely be a heavily team orientated game and I think that will be what makes it so unique and fun to play. I can't wait to see some gameplay and get more information on the final class, not to mention the monster itself.

2. thedoodseven

thedoodseven New Member

Awesome! This game's getting more and more interesting as they dispense more info. I'm really looking forward to more of this game. I love this! Now, if they can give us more info on the monster :-D

3. thecreed4life

thecreed4life New Member

Wohohoho. This is my kind of game. Finally, a game where I can be of help to my teammates. Sweet. This is going to be fun. I'll be Val all the way. I'd love to help and heal.

4. KN1GHTMARE

KN1GHTMARE Super Moderator Staff Member

NJ
    Clan:
    SSJ
    I like the trapper class myself.

5. knives0302

knives0302 New Member

Cool. I'd like to play the support role for once. But this will be a cool medic.

6. diamondback8

diamondback8 New Member

Same here. I'll designate somebody to be Val. Well, well, Evolve's looking to be an interesting game. I'll also learn how to be the monster just in case some of my friends take over the main 4. But interesting the Medic gets awesome abilities.

7. Dom0411

Dom0411 New Member

Well the medic class is quite interesting. I don't mind playing support in a game. It just means that our team gets to live longer. Plus the gun shot does have some support factors on it. I love that they added double damage feature on the gun that medic's use.