Original Xbox Favorite Game

Well, looks like I am not the only one. KOTOR and KOTOR II are among my favorite games for the original xbox. KOTOR being made by Bioware was amazing, the ladder by Obsidian was so-so. It had its ups and downs. I bought Jade Empire because of how much I liked KOTOR, I may have been the only person to not care so much for it.

Halo 2, obviously, Shotguns on Midship, my favorite playset ever. I remember a few of my buddies would bring our xboxs and tvs to one house and setting up a lan party. Never got more than 8/10. But, that's still a lot of people in such a close area.

Halo 2 was a brilliant game, and it was really saddening to see Microsoft permanently shut down the servers. I would boot it up every once in a while to play it online, and it's such a massive shame that MS had to ruin it because of "server costs". (They are a multi-billion dollar company!)

Favorite Game on the Original Xbox? Easy, that award goes to Timesplitters 3: Future Perfect. I've been a fan since the original, and when this game came out I rushed out to the store and picked it up, then spent one long, continues session beating the entire campaign. I can still remember how absolutely terrified I was when I was a kid when I first played the Haunted Mansion level, and how attracted I was to the female character in that level. Something about "Slut" across her chest just made my little teenage mind rush. Haha

Ninja Gaiden Black!

One of the best hack and slash games out there, too bad that the rest of the series just got gradually worse. Seriously where is my Ninja Gaiden Black 2 for the 360?

Also, Dead or Alive Xtreme and i don't regret nothing about liking such game!

I liked one of the newer games, Borderlands 2. I played it endlessly day-to-day. The game has really nice graphics and is very fun especially when there's 2 people playing.

I liked one of the newer games, Borderlands 2. I played it endlessly day-to-day. The game has really nice graphics and is very fun especially when there's 2 people playing.

Borderlands 2 is not an Original Xbox Game Ozadin. This is a General Discussion thread, haha, it's in the Original Xbox Sub Section so I'd assume you should post your favorite game on the original box.

My favorite xbox games is Halo 2,Splinter cell series,Ghost Recon 2, Battlefront 2,Dead or alive 3, Half Life 2, Counter strike, NFS series,Far Cry instincts evolution,Urban Chaos riot response :D :D :D :D :D :D

I didn't play the Xbox as much as I did the other consoles but KotOR was most certainly my favorite game for the darn thing, a close second would have to be Stranger's Wrath. When I played on the Xbox it usually consisted of one of those games, maybe a different one if other game got lucky.
Something that disapointed me about Stranger's Wrath though was the fact that it's port to Steam was just incredibly awful and poorly done. KotOR I & II were both amazing on Steam and even allowed me to mod it.

KOTOR was definitely the best, it's so good that I still play it on the PC nowadays :D The game was a very true Bioware style RPG with difficult choices and multiple different paths that you could progress down. It's a real shame that we don't see games like that anymore. Instead of getting KOTOR2 we got The Old Republic which no one ever asked for.

I liked KotOR because I discovered it entirely by myself. It was way different than I had anticipated, but I loved it anyway. I bought it at Walmart on a whim, thinking it was a good deal (which is really was), which I don't do anymore because I always do research on a game before buying it. I used to be far too loose with my money, but that's one instance where it paid off.

Edit: By the way, there IS a KOTOR 2. It's called The Sith Lords, and it's pretty good. They're also making a third one eventually.

Wow, many different opinions on that. I barely could decide it myself but fortunately I don't have too.

Weh should be grateful to have such a wide broadband of excellent games on so many consoles. Past generations just had a little bit of that.

My favorite game on the old Xbox is Super Monkey Ball Deluxe. Im probably the only one who would say that, but I played alot of that game growing up and it grew on me. Its alot of fun and a challenging game. If you dont know what Super Monkey Ball is, its a game where your a monkey in a little ball and you have to go through a obstacles to get to the finish line before the time runs out.

My favorite game on the original Xbox console would without a doubt be Halo 2. I can still remember spending countless hours playing the game with friends, whether it be local multiplayer or online. Speaking of online, Halo 2 was the first game to really give me that true online gaming experience and it honestly hasn't been topped for me since. I'm hoping the next Halo game in the series brings back that magic.

I would have to say Knights of the Old Republic has to be my favorite original Xbox game because it had such an amazing story. It was also one of the first games I got on Steam during a sale a couple of years ago.

Did anyone play Kung Fu Chaos? The best party game ever, I remember having so much fun with my friends, but a shame that the Xbox wasn't the most popular console then, which meant that finding additional controllers for multiplayer was a pain.

And SUCH A SHAME that they did not enable backward compatibility on the Xbox 360, I would have been able to use my additional controllers for a good gaming session. The goofiness and throwbacks to popular culture is pure gold.

Halo because it's really the only game I could play and understand. To this day it's fantastic and I wish I still had the console to play it.

It's impossible for me to choose a single favorite game, considering I have multiple lol. I loved (and still do) Jet Set Radio Future. I remeber it came with the console so it was also the first game I ended up playing. To this day, there is still no other game quite like it (except for the orginal game's remake that was released on the Xbox Live Arcade some time ago). I also enjoyed Midnight Club 2 and still consider that game to be the best racing game ever. It had an amazing soundtrack and quite alot of cars. It was also pretty challenging for me.

I know a lot of people are saying Halo 2 and I definitely have to agree. This game was my life back then, I would play for countless hours with friends. I remember when I first got it, I was so mesmerized by it. I'm pretty sure many of you will agree.

My favorite xbox games is Halo 2,Splinter cell series,Ghost Recon 2, Battlefront 2,Dead or alive 3, Half Life 2, Counter strike, NFS series,Far Cry instincts evolution,Urban Chaos riot response :D :D :D :D :D :D

Good choice. Some great titles there.

Star Wars Battlefront 2.

My brother and I played that game so much. Along, with Halo those were some of the best bonding times with my brother.

Back