Xbox One First Screens Emerge for EA Sports UFC 2014

I hope they have Rousey on this game. Haha. I want to beat the crap on all my opponents using him as my character.

Now with all this talk about graphics and gameplay out, let's try branching out a new sub-segment: fighters. Who do you think will be featured in this game? Gimme a Weidman! And gimme a Rousey!

Now with all this talk about graphics and gameplay out, let's try branching out a new sub-segment: fighters. Who do you think will be featured in this game? Gimme a Weidman! And gimme a Rousey!

haha. Now that you mentioned it, I still like jones as my fighter.

I'd love to have Chael Sonnen, Bas Rutten (I know he's retired but still...), Cain Velasquez, Ronda Rousey... and Jon Jones! I'd also like GSP and John Hendricks! Oh yes!

Definitely Jon Jones. haha. Still I want to also see some of the retired fighters coming back on this game. It would be nice to also see the veterans kick the current one's butt. I'll also go with Rousey if he was available on the game. He has some sick moves.

The EA Sports UFC team has been revealing the roster a little at a time on their website. Rousey and Meisha Tate were announced a few months ago, and others who have been revealed lately include Chael Sonnen, Rashad Evans, Big Nog, Demetrious Johnson, GSP, etc. Just visit the game's official website to see the roster so far.

Cool. So they even have Chael Sonnen and Rashad Evan. I'm a big fan of them ever since they showed up. I want to see them in action in this game and I want to use them to win against Rousey. Haha. Not really fond of Rousey.

The EA Sports UFC team has been revealing the roster a little at a time on their website. Rousey and Meisha Tate were announced a few months ago, and others who have been revealed lately include Chael Sonnen, Rashad Evans, Big Nog, Demetrious Johnson, GSP, etc. Just visit the game's official website to see the roster so far.

Great. I hope they can add the veterans and retirees as well. It would be interesting to have fighters of the older UFC seasons added on this game.

Well then, I'm good. Most of the fighters I want are in that list. Now, let's see who else gets included. Then maybe we can have some training modes too.

I'm glad Chael Sonnen is in the game. That's the main person I wanted really, everything else is icing on the cake.

I hope they can add more characters to the game, maybe even the veterans.

Will they add the female fighters as well?

Yeah men. Tito Ortiz again in a game. But this time, it'll be so damn realistic to see him in action!

Wow. Tito Ortiz. One of the best fighters that anyone has seen in the octagon.

Back