Gamecube vs Wii

I really liked the gamecube but disliked the wii very much. The wii has no games at all, while the gamecube has more.
I've played super smash bros on the gamecube and enjoyed every minute of it.

I love the GameCube because they were some awesome games on there. Super Smash Brothers Melee, Def Jam Vendetta, Wrestlemania x8, True Crime Streets of LA and Knockout Kings 2002.

The Wii far outweighs the Gamecube in my opinion. For me the Gamecube was one of those consoles that just didn't make it very far, it didn't seem all that popular although it did have some cool games in it's library. I think the Wii is more innovative too, and so I would rather have a Wii over a Gamecube any day.

You know, this thread is kind of silly when you consider that the Wii is completely backwards compatible with the Gamecube's stuff.

I actually like gamecube more. As much as I love the wii's motion control, I think the gamecube had a lot better games, tbh. I don't know, something about wii games can be dissapointing. The only games I really loved on the wii was, Zelda: Twilight Princess and Super Mario Galaxy, and maybe one or two more.

Back