Xbox 360 Gamer beats GTA V in one 38 hour gaming session

well considering someone's beat it (including watching all cutscenes, not just skipping them) is like 12 and a half hours this guy's "run" isn't really impressive. Skipping cutscenes it's like 9:xx hours.

Everyone has to start off somewhere.

38 hours is still a lot of time to complete a game. I have seen people finish up a game like Dark Souls in less than 2 hours.

I tried last weekend to see how long I could sit and play GTA for before I would give up. I was trying to see if I could do like this guy and finish the game in a day and I must tell you that this proved to be harder than it really looks. I will continue to say that i think that this guy is really crazy for doing this. There is no way that I am sitting and playing video games for this long because really I do not think that it is healthy to even try in the first place.

That's not healthy. That's really really not healthy. Don't do that folks..

That is insane i dont think i could do that all in one sitting. I wonder did they do the side missions also or just the main concept of the game? I finished the game but it took a little over a week i was trying to enjoy it for the most part.

That guy is a freak of nature, like the perfect storm lol, I couldn't game that long, I get bored easily no matter how exciting the game is, I always have to take a break and come back, especially if the game is hard to beat and I keep dying or failing a mission

So I must admit that I have been trying to beat this guys record. I will tell you that I definitely cannot do it and I still cannot understand how is was able to. After I am playing this game for a while I get tired of it and my eyes begin to hurt. So I still dont know how he was able to do it.

Back