Xbox One Games With Gold to Become 'More True' To Gamers' Expectations

While true, it's just good that someone of note within the Xbox wing is acknowledging that while it's good that GWG exists, it's not really delivering. The whole "you get to keep your games thing" garners a "So what?" response from me. Some of the games offered I could get for cheap off eBay and Amazon without having Gold. Some of the games offered I already have/have played.

Got to have a better "You know what though" than that.

You said it man. We should have maybe an open forum with him.

While true, it's just good that someone of note within the Xbox wing is acknowledging that while it's good that GWG exists, it's not really delivering. The whole "you get to keep your games thing" garners a "So what?" response from me. Some of the games offered I could get for cheap off eBay and Amazon without having Gold. Some of the games offered I already have/have played.

Exactly. I'm sure Spencer is aware now. But he'd better man. But I'm sure he can make a turnaround.

I bet Spencer will do better, he might be looking at a lot of forums to take up details of what the people want.

Back