Xbox One GameStop Xbox One Pre Orders Available

sc_shark

It's august 20,2013 I was at GameStop today the manager told me they received an email today re-opening Xbox one console pre orders. No limit just to sell them. So if u wanted one and they said were sold out go put your money down..

It's mad that they are running out of preorders, those people that will be wanting to buy the console at launch will probably be rather dissapointed because they will all sell out. Reminds me of when the Wrath of the Lich King expansion came out for World of Warcraft and I decided not to preorder it and then I had to go to 5 different shops before I managed to buy it.

If you order it from the xbox website they are still selling day one editions, and they ship it right to your door. I won't patronize gamestop anymore because I think they are behind a lot of the anti-microsoft astroturf campaign. Also the Sony fans are pretty upset about losing two generations in a row, so I expect a non-zero potential for a Sony terrorism attack on xbox fans at a launch party.

Those of you planning to line up be careful out there. We live in interesting times.

There's so many news about Gamestop accepting and not accepting preorders it's absurd. It just makes me wonder how many actual consoles Gamestop has in stock for the people that want to buy the Xbox One. Not only Gamestop, but even Best Buy, Target, and online marketplaces. I think the Xbox One will run out of stock in a matter of days, even hours.

There's so many news about Gamestop accepting and not accepting preorders it's absurd. It just makes me wonder how many actual consoles Gamestop has in stock for the people that want to buy the Xbox One. Not only Gamestop, but even Best Buy, Target, and online marketplaces. I think the Xbox One will run out of stock in a matter of days, even hours.

Well after the news total that their sales dropped by 10% I am guessing they are probably just saying somethings to get people into the store lol. They actually tried to tell me the games are going to be VERY hard to find lol.

i think they have a good hold on number of consoles/avaliability or day one... their has been no talks of non day one editions yet... they/stores/microsoft has done big console releases and knows what they need to do.. i dont think you will run into a problem if you pre ordered... now if you are a walk in wanting to purchase without pre order i think you will be hard pressed to get a console. they are managing the numbers hence why we keep getting pre orders shut down.

This is pretty great as I know plenty of people of were wondering when the Xbox One would go back for preorder by way of GameStop. I already have the Xbox One preordered on Amazon, but this is definitely great for those who plan on buying the Xbox One through GameStop. Definitely good for Microsoft to make sure their system is available for everyone.

Will check at my local GameStops...hope it's true! I've a few people that still want them. (if you ask them, they'd describe it as 'need').

:p

I have one [pre-ordered as soon as they showcased some games for Xbox One back at EA. I am happy for those who'll be able to pre-order this console now.

I was browsing the toys r us website for something unrelated and saw that there was a notice saying you can't currently preorder it yet but come back soon. I'm excited for you that have. I've not preordered, I've got to wait until I have the funds haha

I don't usually pre-order the consoles at all but maybe I should think about pre-ording the console I buy this year because I definitely want to have it by Christmas time. The thing is I am still not sure which one to pre-order yet so I am still on the fence about that.

I don't usually pre-order the consoles at all but maybe I should think about pre-ording the console I buy this year because I definitely want to have it by Christmas time. The thing is I am still not sure which one to pre-order yet so I am still on the fence about that.

It's a tough one, neither are cheap and both seem awesome. If only money grew on trees.

I was wondering what people thought was the best option for pre-ordering from a local retailer? (I'd rather not order online, don't like the idea of a $500 box sitting on my porch all day)

Gamestop seems sold out. Best Buy will still sell the, but who knows if they are just taking every order and will fill them whenever? Is it best to keep an eye on Gamestop? I don't always like GS, but they seem to be the best with preorders on stuff like this.

If you order it from the xbox website they are still selling day one editions, and they ship it right to your door. I won't patronize gamestop anymore because I think they are behind a lot of the anti-microsoft astroturf campaign. Also the Sony fans are pretty upset about losing two generations in a row, so I expect a non-zero potential for a Sony terrorism attack on xbox fans at a launch party.

Those of you planning to line up be careful out there. We live in interesting times.

As soon as they started selling used games as brand new, i think GameStop stopped being a place to get whatever you needed. There are a lot better stores out there that will serve you better and cheaper than what they run with on there.

I was wondering what people thought was the best option for pre-ordering from a local retailer? (I'd rather not order online, don't like the idea of a $500 box sitting on my porch all day)

Gamestop seems sold out. Best Buy will still sell the, but who knows if they are just taking every order and will fill them whenever? Is it best to keep an eye on Gamestop? I don't always like GS, but they seem to be the best with preorders on stuff like this.

Well honestly I think since alt of places are sold out now online may only be your best bet. Me, I got one from Amazon and Best Buy day One editions, but ill be also taking that day off lol

It's mad that they are running out of preorders, those people that will be wanting to buy the console at launch will probably be rather dissapointed because they will all sell out. Reminds me of when the Wrath of the Lich King expansion came out for World of Warcraft and I decided not to preorder it and then I had to go to 5 different shops before I managed to buy it.

Why didn't you just buy the digital purchase like any other normal person who doesn't want to go to some back-ally store in the middle of the night? (facepalm)

It's actually really sad that they're already running out of them, the word barely got out - and they're already out! Though, I'm guessing microsoft is being safe on this one and won't make to many copies of the console, just in case everyone runs to playstation 4.

I don't think i'll bother pre-ordering the Xbox One. It's quite pricey when it first comes out, and I can afford to wait a couple months for the price to drop. Unless they add an installment plan or something to buy the new Xbox, i'm just going to wait.

i dont think price srop will happen for around a year. unless u get a used one.

i dont think price srop will happen for around a year. unless u get a used one.

No way you will see a price drop before the first Halo ships. You may find some kind of coupon or sale over the course of a year but you can forget about a drop. If you are on the fence drop a hundred pre order on both so you secure one. You can drop which one you don't want for now.

Back