Xbox One GameStop Xbox One Pre Orders Available

I was wondering what people thought was the best option for pre-ordering from a local retailer? (I'd rather not order online, don't like the idea of a $500 box sitting on my porch all day)

Gamestop seems sold out. Best Buy will still sell the, but who knows if they are just taking every order and will fill them whenever? Is it best to keep an eye on Gamestop? I don't always like GS, but they seem to be the best with preorders on stuff like this.

I pre ordered at GAMESTOP but I know that the WALMARTS near me have stock. Try them if you can.

Honestly I don't think we will get a rice drop for atleast another year AFTER the console has shipped. I think both companies this time around are going to wait as long as possible before a price drop

Why didn't you just buy the digital purchase like any other normal person who doesn't want to go to some back-ally store in the middle of the night? (facepalm)

It's actually really sad that they're already running out of them, the word barely got out - and they're already out! Though, I'm guessing microsoft is being safe on this one and won't make to many copies of the console, just in case everyone runs to playstation 4.

No that would make no sense as a business strategy. Microsoft will still need to produce console no matter who wins the initial launch craze.

I wanted to pre-order the Xbox One, I actually changed my mind. There were other factors I needed to review before I actually decided and made my decision. I could not pre-order the Xbox One because I was not sure if I actually wanted it, due to the soon releasing Playstation 4.

No that would make no sense as a business strategy. Microsoft will still need to produce console no matter who wins the initial launch craze.

Yup, you're correct. Microsoft would be shooting themselves in the foot (again). They need to have consoles ready to be shipped in the event demand goes up which it probably will. They can't afford to have a supply shortage as potential buyers will just get a PS4 instead of waiting. The next gen console war will be a lot more competitive and closer than people think.

does anyone know if they will go back on pre ordering again before launch? i dint get the chance to pre order :(

More than likely since all the big conventions are over with, other than the MSFT store, you probably wont be able to rserve a day one edition.

appreciate the feed back fellas, i was just hoping i wouldn't have Microsoft as my last resort since its 500$ up front. i was hoping to pay it off weekly in a retail store. but it seems like that wont be happening. you guys think the retail stores will have xbox ones in stock on the release day?

i spoke to a ambassador on the xbox support and according to him there gonna go on pre orders mid October? when i asked what his source for that info was he/she said "newsletters in mail" not sure if anyone else can confirm this because idk how knowledgeable the ambassadors are!

i spoke to a ambassador on the xbox support and according to him there gonna go on pre orders mid October? when i asked what his source for that info was he/she said "newsletters in mail" not sure if anyone else can confirm this because idk how knowledgeable the ambassadors are!

well maybe they will let a few more pre-orders out. Have to se ein October then

As an ambassador, I have not received any such newsletter. I would imagine all Day One Editions will be sold out via pre orders, but some stores will have the standard edition available during the first week.

As an ambassador, I have not received any such newsletter. I would imagine all Day One Editions will be sold out via pre orders, but some stores will have the standard edition available during the first week.

honestly i can care less if its a "day one" console, i just wanna pre order a console for that day lol. so hopefully standard copies go on order sometime soon!

appreciate the feed back fellas, i was just hoping i wouldn't have Microsoft as my last resort since its 500$ up front. i was hoping to pay it off weekly in a retail store. but it seems like that wont be happening. you guys think the retail stores will have xbox ones in stock on the release day?

It reaally depends on the store. You'll have to start early and go store hopping.
Also, are retail stores going to allow you to pay off the X Box one in installments since it's so new? I figure they would want people to pay upfront for the full amount.

i can check with a dm of gamestop for you on avaliability of pre order.

as far as stores.. most have a pe order option. walmart,bb,target, all offer a pre order ticket on the shelf for xbox one games and console.. i know my walmart does.

as far as layaway it would work like any other layaway. you wouldnt geti t till you pay it off. or go to arrons or a rent to own place and pay weekly for one.

Back