Good games for a 15 year old?

Media is what gets the best of people. Media tries to do anything they can to talk about how horrible "violent games" are, and how they affect young teens. As I said, maturity cannot be compared with age. I started playing GTA San Andreas when I was in elementary school, but do you see me shooting my grandmother or any friend or relative at all? Not at all. It's up to the parents whether they think their kids are mature enough to play a said game.

You go always go with League of Legends. It's free, but has the option of micropayments for skins of champions. I know it gets a lot of hate, but it's actually quite fun if you actually try it out. I certainly felt that way before I started playing. It's also even more fun if you play with friends.

I agree with everyone here. Steam gift card is the way to go. I purchase soooo many games on Steam. You can get some awesome deals. It really depends on what types of games he enjoys playing. If he's into the fantasy type games, I suggest Skyrim. He will get a lot of bang for his buck. Also, keep an eye out on the humble bundles. You can get a good mix of games for around 1-6 bucks at least.

Back