Grand Theft Auto 5 stock market

Bear

Does anyone here have any tips for playing the stock market in Grand Theft Auto 5? I thought you were supposed to buy Life Invader stock right before the Life Invader assassination mission, but obviously not because I did and then the stock plummeted right after the mission. It still hasn't recovered.

There are some guides out there that you can look at, but the gist of the stock market as I understand it is this: There are several assassination missions in the game and basically you buy the competitor's stock before you do the assassination mission because the mission itself causes one company's stocks to plummet and its competitor's stocks to skyrocket. So you buy the competitor's stocks before they skyrocket, then turn around and sell them for profit. The guides you can find online will tell you which stocks to buy and when.

Bear, I made that same mistake with the Life Invader stock! I think Dragon84 is right, though. I think you are actually supposed to find out who a company's competitor is and then buy their stock before you do anything to mess the first company's stocks up.

Back