Original Xbox Gta: Sa!

I loved GTA San Andreas so much, although I did play if on PS2 and not on Xbox I don't think there was much of a difference between the two versions but if anyone knows any let me know.
I would still rather got back and play San Andreas than plat GTA5.

I honestly think San Andreas is the far better game than GTA IV. It was just more open and free, with rolling hills and airplanes, all things that IV didn't have. I just felt so confined in IV and never felt that truly open, sandbox feeling like I did with the first 3D GTA games.

I have to agree GTA San Andres was and still is a great game. It had some of the best cheat codes available that made the game super fun and you could always find different ways to play it.

GTA: SA's setting was perfect. I also loved being CJ, a black guy who lost his family, a lot of people can relate to that. But with the sentiments out of the way, being in a gang consumed so much of my time. I remember getting my rep up, picking up 4 homies in a stretch and doing drive-bys in balla territory. Not only that but the cheats really made the game, jet packs, that hover craft thing, tanks that could fly.

I loved San Andreas. It was fun, but honestly I preferred Vice City. If they could have added all the San Andreas functionality to that game then I think it would be the best of the entire series, graphics not withstanding. GTA SA had a lot of cool things to do and bizarre cheats. Plus, you could make CJ fat. Yeah, super size me baby!

This was a really good game, I enjoyed it thoroughly. I remember when I first played it, I was mindblown on how many different things you could do. Kill people, steal cars, etc. all of these things blew my mind. I really hope GTA V can come up to par, maybe even surpass it.

Loved that game. Played it with my girlfriend, she wasn't really good at the game but she loved it too.

I enjoyed San Andreas, but it wasn't the best GTA for me. I'm pretty sure that was GTA III for some reason. San Andreas is definitely number 3, with Vice City as 4, Liberty Stories as 5, and GTA IV as 6. GTA V: San Andreas is my second favorite title although I think it may soon be my absolute favorite depending on multiplayer.

People are pretty obsessed with San Adreas and it was a really really amazing game but for me it just doesnt sit as something i can come back to playing kind of classic. I just feel like its really too outdated for me to enjoy with how it plays, and the new GTA's are already here and i love those a ton so yeah thats pretty much my take on it.

I remember playing the game non-stop when it came out for PC. I actually played it before Vice City and took a break from it to finish that game before returning to SA. While San Andreas as a whole gives user more freedom than Vice City does and has a much much larger game map, I personally preferred VC to it for some reason. It was probably the older game's simplicity or the fact that it was a much quicker game to move forward in, storyline wise. Nonetheless, GTA:SA was a brilliant edition to the GTA series.

I play it again right now. Still a great game. Someone knows where the tank is?

I agree, Grand Theft Auto San Andreas is one of the best games I have ever played. It is one of the greatest games to ever market a store shelf. It was such an entertaining game for just about anyone that took the time to play it.

I'm not sure if any of you have heard of San Andreas Multiplayer (SAMP) but it is a mod that turns the whole game into Multiplayer. There are Roleplay servers, Deathmatch servers, TDM, Racing, and so forth. I played on Roleplay servers for about 5 years and it was an amazing experience. Unfortunately, SA-MP is only available for PC and I can't imagine having SA-MP Roleplay on the Xbox but the Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Racing, and Fun servers could definitely work out. RP (Roleplay) wouldn't, simply because you have to type to perform actions such as /me jumps over the fence and /do I am a tall African-American male in his mid twenties. Check it out if you guys are PC gamers and it's something to think about for the Xbox :)

Back