Hello Everyone: Had a great idea for a VR game...

Patrick Dawson

Greetings everyone, my name is Patrick and I had a really good idea for a VR game for the near future. Now hear me out on this, I believe if done correctly this could be the next big rock band like game. Something everyone could enjoy. Imagine a VR game where you and perhaps a friend take part in a dance off between another NPC, pair of NPC’s, or other players online. However before beginning the dance off you choose an avatar to dance in, such as a stormtrooper or even a Disney princess. Now while you, and perhaps a friend, are dancing off against the opponents, your other friends can watch the dance of battle on the TV. Would it not be hilarious to see Darth Vader and a Stormtrooper dance off against Iron Man and the Hulk, or really cute to see a dad be Darth Vader and his daughter Elsa from frozen dancing off either Vs or cooperative. As for the game mechanics it could be that certain basic moves add points and each avatar would have their own set of signature moves that would be worth double. There could even be team moves when playing co-op that would earn triple points. The game would of course have a practice mode as well for solo and team practice. I believe this would make an excellent family fun game. The best bet would be to have Disney fund the game of course because they own pretty much all the popular faces in media. Opinions anyone?????

Back