How Do You Feel About "Games With Gold" Right Now?

still dont care... it was nice on the 360 at the end... i actually really looked forward to trying new types of games. most i didn't finish but it did open me up to new play styles which was nice..

till we get free games its ehh... they still offer them on 360 which is great but we are past 360 and into xb1 life cycle... and still they focus on 360 games/support.. if they want xb1 sales they need ot start getting stuff on xb1 people want to play.. xb1 owners are sitting hear biting at the bit waiting for microsoft to start supporting what we payed for.. so far its allot of open ended promises with exclusives, early dlc, great apps, ect ect.. heck pc got naval stike before xb1... and xbox was suppose to be 2 week early on all bf dlc..

My preference is Play Station, clearly the games are better. It is what it is and I don't see myself switching away from a good thing.

I think Games for Gold is getting good. They have Saints Row the third out now and they are releasing Dark Souls and Super Street Fighter 4:AE. I'm excited for all three of those and I picked up Crackdown and Dead Rising 2 which I'll never regret. Overall though I'm just being optimistic, there have been a lot of "meh" titles so far and I doubt they'll increase the quality up too much.

They're taking the right steps to making it better. A lot of the stuff they have up is hit and miss, though. I'm interested to see what's in the pipeline, and maybe some E3 reveals about it as well.

It seems like now Xbox One gets some freebies too and the game selection is getting better. It's steadily becoming the competitor PS+ needs. Competition is great for us, the consumers.

Back