How is your fantasy football team faring?

incredibleone

I'm 1-1. I put up the second most points this week and lost 737 to 721! What a bummer. I'd rather do cumulative, year long scoring instead of the week to week matchups. How is your team doing? Do you also do the head to head scoring? My best player so far has been Matt Ryan. Kenbrell Thompkins has been a bum so far.

My fantasy team is doing alright, but some of the preseason excitement really binded me up. Particularly Lamar Miller and David Wilson. Both guys are the starting RB's on teams where they'd have opportunities for big plays, but thus far they've been duds. I still have hope they'll get to where they should be, but these "steals" I thought I was getting are far from it and if they don't get their stuff together I'm going to have to think big and throw out a few trade offers

I'm also big time into Daily Fantasy Sports. It's like fantasy football, but you create a lineup weekly and actually play for money. You get $60,000 to spend on what you feel is the best lineup for that week. It is an addiction for me. In todays society, it's all about instant gratification, so being able to create a new lineup weekly for money does it for me. With my normal fantasy team, I pretty much live and die by how I drafted early, this is the exact opposite, I live and die by the lineup I put together any given week

You can send me a PM on here if you're interested in Daily Fantasy Sports and I'll direct you towards the money

David Wilson seems to small to be an every down back for 16 games. I don't even know who Lamar Miller is though I am guessing he is the Dolphins' rookie running back. I think I am right, eh? I'll have to check out Daily Fantasy Sports. How much have you made from DFS on a weekly basis?

Back