How many games do you play on your PC?

PC is a revolving door to me. The PC I have is used mostly to play games with my friends, there's no single player experiences on it outside of stuff I randomly accumulate during Steam sales or from random other bits of software. At the end of a console cycle, such as we're approaching, I tend to fall back onto my PC and play more single player stuff. I'm not an early adopter and I certainly want any bugs that are in the new hardware to be found. This is why my PC will be receiving much love here soon.

We for the most part play minecraft and WOW on the PC as far as games we own. We like to play amnesia and slender on websites.

Well i used to play none well about 1 but now i play to many seriously its so good my pc with the games i have and a good laptop i have, i got most of my games off the humble bundle for $5 for 8 games the games are actually amazing for the price.

Counterstrike global offensive is my main game to play nowadays. I just play minecraft when i want to be creative.

Very very few. I haven't actually played anything on my PC since the Sims 3 a few years back. And in fact, I only played that for two weeks. To be fair though, that was 2 weeks of binge playing every day.

I used to play many, even them flash games back in the day. Now my PC is only for work or research.

Well I used to have a whole lot of PC games but I sold most of them. I still would play minecraft occasionally. Hey does anyone remember runescape lol.

Steam is the death of Me and my wallet. :|

I have over 200 games due to Summer/Winter/Everyday sales. I can't afford NOT to but these games. Over the past few years, I've seen myself move closer and closer to mostly PC gaming. The new consoles will definitely pull me back in.

I was an avid WoW player for around 7 years too. Finally kicked the habit, but the new content is trying to draw me back in. I'm in school now, so I mainly play here and there when I can. So WoW is out. I would not get the most out of the money spent for sure.

My recent favorites on PC have been simulation type games. Kerbal Space Program is hands down amazing. I have quickly sunk in 60 plus hours into that game. Been playing a lot of Indie games too. My recent favorite has been The Binding of Issac.

Minecraft is definitely up there too. Soooo many awesome games and systems, so little time. I find myself being a collector more than a gamer at times. haha

I have played TONS of games on the PC. Though, recently I've stopped playing that many games for the PC due to school work, but the games I currently enjoy are Warframe, Skyrim, Rumble Fighter, and Minecraft. I play less shooters now because many of my friends do not have that interest anymore. I don't really like to play games as much without playing them with my friends.

You rarely play your PC? WHat kind of gamer are you? D:
Anyways back to the main topic. Dozens. I dare say it would be impossible for me to count the number of games I've actually engaged in with my PC. I've tried hundreds of different games ever since PCs were invented. Well not technically but ever since I was capable of using a PC which perhaps was when I was 9. One of the first games I played was those really old games like Tomb Raider. When I was in high school, I got more into fps games although the quality then was no match to the graphics today,

You rarely play your PC? WHat kind of gamer are you? D:
Anyways back to the main topic. Dozens. I dare say it would be impossible for me to count the number of games I've actually engaged in with my PC. I've tried hundreds of different games ever since PCs were invented. Well not technically but ever since I was capable of using a PC which perhaps was when I was 9. One of the first games I played was those really old games like Tomb Raider. When I was in high school, I got more into fps games although the quality then was no match to the graphics today,

You don't even understand man. D:
I've been overloaded with homework from school (my high school has high academic standards), and I'm striving to do my best to keep my overall average above 90. That just means tons of time wasted everyday on homework, assignments, projects, and preparing for tests. Whenever I do get the time to play games, I mostly NEVER play games anymore unless there's at least one friend available who can play with me. You can say that I've truly gotten bored of being game-entertainment-hungry as I don't really see it as that important anymore, compared to when I was smaller where I would try to play games everyday right after finishing homework. I've been playing Counter Strike at my uncle's cybercafe back when I was 4 years old, just to let you know :) , so I'm not a typical gamer that you'd expect. Not typical at all, actually.

I actually still play BF3, of course played the BF4 beta. Right now im addicted to Civilization 5, and am downloading Mirrors Edge. I played mirrors edge on the xbox originally as a demo, thought it was great but a pretty steep learning curve. The graphics stunned me though. I cant imagine what theyre gonna be like when this download is done.

I don't play that many games to be honest, I play Pro Evo and Skyrim but I'm going to get the latest Deus Ex game which looks really good, I think if I have more time I'd probably play more games but I don't so I don't !!!

The game I will be playing a lot of in the future though is GTA5 whens it's released on the PC, I cannot wait to play this game !!! I love the all the games and will be counting down the days !!!

I do and probably always will prefer battlefield on PC compared to consoles. That's about it. Definitely a fan of call of duty on consoles instead of PC though.

I don't play that many games on the PC at the moment. As of now, I'm only playing league of Legends. Now that new FPS games are coming out such as BF4 and Ghosts, i'll be switching over to those games.

I mostly play MMORPGs nowadays, my selection of PC games wasn’t really that expansive at all. I remember playing Half-Life 2 Episode 1 and 2 and had some fun with that until I wanted to use cheat codes all the time.

I used to play games like Mabinogi, Runescape, Eternal-Lands, and such before getting bored of them. I’m going back to Runescape 3 because of some old friends in real life I still keep in touch with. Other than that, it’s mostly there to just kill time whenever I’m bored.

I probably played over 10 games on the PC, and listing the rest is a bit too embarrassing, just generic third-party games.

Its crazy to think of how large my game library actually is on PC. I may have have as many games now on PC as i do on the xbox 360

The reason this is so funny is because i originally built my PC as a game DEVELOPMENT machine, not as a game PLAYING machine. Crazy how things work out though huh?

I rarely play on the PC anymore. Of course, this can be a result of being an adult with a job and a new Xbox but there are still a few PC games I like to play from time to time? What about you? How many PC games do you still play?

I've never been a huge PC gamer to begin with, having always preferred console gaming, but there are a couple that I like to play. One of them is Age of Empires, and another one is the Sims. Never been into the MMORPG's or anything like that, though.

Always been a huge PC gamer and after moving to college that only increased. I think I only did PC gaming for around the first 3 years of my college. So, yeah its safe to say that I had a LOT of games for my PC.

Back