Xbox One How many will download the digital version vs picking up disc at local store?

Well, it may be slightly paranoid, but I'm sticking with physical copies in case anything ever happens and I lose my digital copy. I'm not saying it will, since I abide by the rules, but at the same time there's that little voice at the back of my mind saying, 'Yeah, but what if?' Same with books for me. Although I do sometimes double dip and get the digital copy and the physical, for the backup and because I'm lazy and don't want to switch games out every time I want to play a different one.

Depending on maybe the game. I could get a digital copy of a game if it isn't worth collecting.

Depending on maybe the game. I could get a digital copy of a game if it isn't worth collecting.

Oh well yeah. If it's just a cheap game that I don't think will be too much of a big deal, then it's digital all the way. Steam sales also factor into this because...Steam sales.

Oh well yeah. If it's just a cheap game that I don't think will be too much of a big deal, then it's digital all the way. Steam sales also factor into this because...Steam sales.

Steam is probably the leading team when it comes to digital copies.

Back