Xbox 360 How much time do you spend on your xbox a day?

Longest session for me was 7 hours. My average daily is 2 and a half hours.

Way back when I first got back into gaming on my Xbox 360 around 5 years ago now I used to spend around 7 - 8 hours online on a night time gaming with friends which was alot of fun. Now that my life has changed and become more hectic away from gaming it can vary alot. Sometimes I don't get online at all to game or play games that I want to due to a hectic schedule but if I do get the chance to it's usually only now for around 2 hours on a weeknight and a little longer on a weekend evening for around 3 - 4 hours if I get the chance. I do miss being able to get more now as it is something I enjoy doing that relieves stress and allows you to forget about things for a while.

Around 5 hours a day. It may seem like a lot, but it goes by fast, feels like only about an hour. So much fun playing my Xbox, I love it.

Probably 3-4 hours on your average, lazy day when I don't have much on. Sometimes I'll be busy and can't get on at all, while at other times (often on weekends) I'll put in a marathon session where I play a couple of different games for 1-2 hours each, so something like 8-10 hours total perhaps.

Depending on the game I'm playing and how much time I have on my hands, I usually play between 4-5 hours maximum. Usually I don't have that much time, so I probably don't play more than one or two hours. I also lose interest, even in my favorite games, at some point. If I'm really deep into a game, I feel like I could keep playing forever.

Back