Xbox 360 How much time do you use on your 360?

I don't go on xbox as often as I used to, but typically I spend about an hour or two on it. Fits my gaming needs, keeps me happy, and a good period to talk with friends.

I play for about 2 ( two ) hours daily on my XBox 360. This time goes up and down on weekends or busy days respectively. I am a big gaming fan though.

I have a friend who is trying to sell us his xbox 360 ,He told us that he only bought it because his wife wanted to play FF on it and it's been sitting there for years since he got into PC gaming lol .I was like wow ..what a waste.

I honestly haven't played Xbox 360 in years. I will watch my brother play some games on it, but I haven't personally played it in quite a long time. I think it is a good console, but I don't have as much time as I used to. Also, I prefer to play Nintendo games, so that is where I do most of my gaming.

Probably a solid hour, if that. It's not for lack of wanting to, I just don't have the time for it that I used to.

It depends really. During the week, I'm lucky if I get an hour in between everything else, but on the weekends I can waste away several hours in a sitting. But that's just if there aren't kid things to do like ball games or practice and other whatnots. I try to limit my play time to two hours or less a day, but if there's a new game involved, then I will be a little indulgent and play as long as it doesn't interfere with normal stuff.

I play for about 2 hours on the weekend if i really do not have anything to do. Now that i am in college, i don't really have as much time to play on it all that much. But regardless i think its good to play in moderation anyway.

Back