iPhone/iPad games

sc_shark

I recently got pinball rock. And e3 racing. Both are pretty good games.

I'm actually fairly impressed with real racing 3 not as a sim but graphics and playability

The pinball rock reminds me of a better pinball that windows had back in the day as a PCM freebie

There are some games by Gameville that should all be free at this point that circle around RPG based baseball. Its really pretty fun, especially after your player starts getting equipment that's worth while and some better stats. There's also a bit of story involving the various relationships with some super players. Its all very not serious, you can jump in and play for a bit or session for a couple hours like I do on road trips. Its good stuff, check it out.

I recently have found iphone/ipad games are really coming into their own. There are a lot of hidden gems that are actually free. And if you are willing to spend around 5$ you can really get a long lasting game especially in the RPG genre. My favorites are Jetpack Joyride (simplistic, yet addictive), Zenonia (fun, old school RPG) and I just finish Final Fantasy Dimensions, which costs more but I invested over 40 hours of playtime into it.

The real racing game is dang good and gets updates car packs tracks for free. If u have an iPad it's a must if u like cars.

Rock pinball is ehh has decent rock music but offers added content for more

Angry birds Star Wars is free right now. It doesn't have time outs so it has playability

Candy crush errr hateful game

I have yet to pay for a game but a few have caught my eye.

I love Temple Run, Running With Friends, RPGs like Dark Avengers, Dungeon Hunters.

I really like the restraunt running games. They are mindless, fun and good for killing some time.

An app that's been around for probably awhile that I've myself just came a crossed is the Akinator Genie game. You answer yes or no questions and he guesses whatever charactor you might be thinking of. Obviously is a search engine type elimination search of sorts but it still greatly amuses me. You can play it via website a few turns a day, but to play unlimited you need to purchase the app.

Back