Xbox 360 Is the 360 controller the best controller of all time?

Yes, I prefer the 360 to all other controllers now, even my old school, simpler controllers. But it still isn't perfect, you'll still get hand cramps and stuff if you're a marathoner. But it is, in general, a very comfortable controller.

I'm still waiting on a mental controller, lol

Hard to say. I am sure there are some 3rd party PC controllers that are better.

Plus the mech ones that are like the size of a small table are cool.

This is more of opinion, but yea, I really like the 360 controller design. Compared to the feel of the PS3 it fits my hands perfectly. Microsoft, did a really good job with controller design. I hope they kept up the good work and the Xbox One controller will be even better.

I used to think so, but for everything I have against the PS$ the new dual shock is near perfect. I do still think the 360 controller is the best FPS controller though.

Hard to say. I am sure there are some 3rd party PC controllers that are better.

Plus the mech ones that are like the size of a small table are cool.

Are you talking about the ones that are basically the control panel of a mech? Because those are pretty cool. There would need to be a lot more quality mech games out there though.

I think that the Xbox controller is very well laid out. It is easy to learn and intuitively easy to use, once you understand how a particular game is set up. I like the fact that you can change around the the controls based on what makes sense to you, so you can set it up to where it is the most comfortable for you to use. I really like the Xbox controller.

I've played with the Xbox One controller and I must say the Xbox 360 controller is by far better. I know the PlayStation controllers are not better as I've played with the PS1, 2, and 3 controllers and not a fan.

Back