Xbox One Is The season pass worth it?

stiflex

From
Vilnius
As the topic says. Is it worth it?

I never bought any DLC for the franchise apart from Black Ops 2, and only because of the zombies. I don't know if they bring out a ton of new DLCs or not, though honestly seeing the last three games, they've brought down hell and added a quite juicy price tag... But if they are only making just a few, then what's the point of season pass? The season pass makes it sound like they will bring out a ton of DLCs...

Whenever I buy DLC for any game in that matter, I only pick them up when they have like... a 50% off coupon next to them, what about you guys? Will you be getting it?

If you play a lot of multiplayer and don't want to miss out on the maps and extra content, then yes, it's better if you just get the season pass. Even if it's expensive as the full game, you would be paying more if buying them in separate.

I usually stay away from DLC in general. However, if you're one of those people who are hardcore multiplayer, then by all means go ahead and buy it. I'm content just playing the original maps the game came with. As long as I do good every game I won't complain. I can play the same map ten times in a row for all I care.

Back