Xbox One Killer Instinct Ultimate Edition

malachite003

I liked Killer Instinct, though I think that the old version was better. Still it was a good remake that I enjoyed (though I'm not a fan of the microtransactions). However apparently there's a new Ultimate Edition for sale, and not for Ebay so if you're into it then check out the Microsoft store.

The remake was way off the old game. Yeah, I can agree with you that the older game was more enjoyable. I've played it before but on the old gameboy. I really enjoyed the characters and the moves that they had on the old one compared to this new game.

I had this game on the old consoles and also had the new one on my Xbox one. I'm okay with the changes that they did but it would have been better if they had kept the same gaming concept it had on the older version. If this new DLC turns out to be better than what I have currently, it might change my mind.

Not totally happy about the game. I have this game on my Xbox One and I seldom play it. I hope the Ultimate Edition does better than this.
I had this game on the old consoles and also had the new one on my Xbox one. I'm okay with the changes that they did but it would have been better if they had kept the same gaming concept it had on the older version. If this new DLC turns out to be better than what I have currently, it might change my mind.

I didn't care for it at all. I can't be too critical of it because it was something resembling free (well free to start), but it didn't have that KI vibe from the original series to me. It did come off as its own thing and a number were happy just see KI back in name and somewhat familiar from appearances.

I didn't care for the microtransactions either.

The only thing that kills the game is this time-released content. I was a huge fan of the old KI and KI2, so the missing characters is really a deal breaker for me. I just can't bring myself to fully invest in a game that is missing so much that it should (and probably will) have included. My main, and favorite character(TJ Combo) is nowhere to be found as of yet, and the game has been out for months! I still may give it a chance once EVERYTHING is released and all characters are available.

What does this Ultimate Edition contain? Sounds like it would have all the "DLC", nothing really special.

Well I hate microtransactions. I hope this Ultimate Edition contains all the characters and some extra modes for the game. But they way things are looking right now, I think it's just another word for DLC.

Back