Xbox One Kingdom Hearts 3 and other entries plot discussion (SPOILER ALERT)

See. Well at least that might be something that you would least expect.

But after all the craziness we've seen in the series, this has to be his last game. After all, KH3D revealed his plans. And also, he STOLE Terra's body after Birth by Sleep. Then again, you might be right since Young Xehanort got in contact with other versions of himself in alternate dimensions. But I may believe this is his last game. He's already close to opening Kingdom Hearts yet again. I believe that if this is the end of the Xehanort saga, then it's gonna be end. What I'm excited about is who's going to be the new villain. I mean, damn, Xehanort was one heck of a villain, having to be fractured into different versions. Who can top him? That's what the new KH game will tackle, after KH3 is done.

That kind of begs a question, though...given the track record with releases and what not, what else can they do with the current Kingdom Hearts world? Like, I can see the series following new protagonists, yeah, but carrying on with the same set of characters will feel like beating a dead horse. Maybe we'll get to see the next generation or something. That'd be cool.

That kind of begs a question, though...given the track record with releases and what not, what else can they do with the current Kingdom Hearts world? Like, I can see the series following new protagonists, yeah, but carrying on with the same set of characters will feel like beating a dead horse. Maybe we'll get to see the next generation or something. That'd be cool.

Yeah, that's what interests me. What does Nomura plan to do right now after KH3? He said that Sora will still be the hero but the story will go forth into new territory. It can still go into a new generation, as you said. So it won't be Xehanort anymore. But who else can pose a threat to the worlds? And as Birth By Sleep and KH3D has shown, there so many worlds and dimensions that are unexplored that pretty much Kingdom Hearts has a really expanded universe all on its own. So we'll see right after KH3.

Yeah, that's what interests me. What does Nomura plan to do right now after KH3? He said that Sora will still be the hero but the story will go forth into new territory. It can still go into a new generation, as you said. So it won't be Xehanort anymore. But who else can pose a threat to the worlds? And as Birth By Sleep and KH3D has shown, there so many worlds and dimensions that are unexplored that pretty much Kingdom Hearts has a really expanded universe all on its own. So we'll see right after KH3.

Hmm. Will sora suddenly change into an enemy?

Oh, I like your line of thought. Devious! He'd make for a good contender, I think. There's definitely some wiggle room there. I wonder if maybe they find something else in another world. Some crazy Doctor Who-type stuff or something.

Hmm. Will sora suddenly change into an enemy?

Hohohoh. Well.... all right, want me to spoil a little something about KH3D? Might answer your question, if you allow me. This thread is a spoiler-filled thread so let me know if you'd like.

Oh, I like your line of thought. Devious! He'd make for a good contender, I think. There's definitely some wiggle room there. I wonder if maybe they find something else in another world. Some crazy Doctor Who-type stuff or something.

That's the chance you know. KH3D already revealed a lot about the expansion of the KH universe. I mean, Young Xehanort was given the ability to travel different dimensions to gather the other unrevealed members of the real ORG XIII. So yup, it went Doctor Who right then and there.

Hohohoh. Well.... all right, want me to spoil a little something about KH3D? Might answer your question, if you allow me. This thread is a spoiler-filled thread so let me know if you'd like.

That's the chance you know. KH3D already revealed a lot about the expansion of the KH universe. I mean, Young Xehanort was given the ability to travel different dimensions to gather the other unrevealed members of the real ORG XIII. So yup, it went Doctor Who right then and there.

haha XD Doctor Who? I think it'll happen. Actually, no, you're right: it has happened. KH3D really went full throttle with craziness.

haha XD Doctor Who? I think it'll happen. Actually, no, you're right: it has happened. KH3D really went full throttle with craziness.

I guess so. Haha. It might happen, who knows we might see someone who we least expect.

I guess so. Haha. It might happen, who knows we might see someone who we least expect.

Exactly. KH3D just blew my mind to pieces. Guess there's a lot we don't know yet. KH3D shows:

1. The World of Dreams and Sleep have worlds that are still stuck in an endless time cycle
2. Young Xehanort had the power to travel all kinds of dimensions
3. The REAL Organization XIII has vessel candidates for Xehanort
4. The former Organization XIII had Special Nobodies who formed their lack of hearts. That's why they have their own personalities.
5. The members who were taken out STILL remembered what happened as Nobodies (Axel or Lea remembered what happened, so that pretty much sums it up)
6. Master Xehanort claims he has Terra as one of his vessels (of course he has, 'cuz he got Terra's body in Birth By Sleep).

Yup, Nomura's knows his thing for blowing your mind to pieces XD

Exactly. KH3D just blew my mind to pieces. Guess there's a lot we don't know yet. KH3D shows:

1. The World of Dreams and Sleep have worlds that are still stuck in an endless time cycle
2. Young Xehanort had the power to travel all kinds of dimensions
3. The REAL Organization XIII has vessel candidates for Xehanort
4. The former Organization XIII had Special Nobodies who formed their lack of hearts. That's why they have their own personalities.
5. The members who were taken out STILL remembered what happened as Nobodies (Axel or Lea remembered what happened, so that pretty much sums it up)
6. Master Xehanort claims he has Terra as one of his vessels (of course he has, 'cuz he got Terra's body in Birth By Sleep).

Yup, Nomura's knows his thing for blowing your mind to pieces XD

Yeah, got to agree with that. that guy is full of surprises.

Yeah, got to agree with that. that guy is full of surprises.

Nomura's also working on FFXV, so I'm sure he's got stories to tell. But KH really has surprises. Well, guess we'll have to wait then. We still got the 2.5HD Remix (Birth by Sleep, KH2 and re:coded) and possibly, KH3. We don't know yet if they'll remake KH3D elsewhere we all better buy a PS3 for the Remixes and 3DS for the KH3D to get into the story.

Nomura's also working on FFXV, so I'm sure he's got stories to tell. But KH really has surprises. Well, guess we'll have to wait then. We still got the 2.5HD Remix (Birth by Sleep, KH2 and re:coded) and possibly, KH3. We don't know yet if they'll remake KH3D elsewhere we all better buy a PS3 for the Remixes and 3DS for the KH3D to get into the story.

Haha. Yeah, well I hope he can do something like mash up KH 1-3.

I think I like the shapes you guys are throwing. What about a Dissidia for Kingdom Hearts? That would be awesome! And it could potentially work. Dissidia did fairly well.

Back