Xbox One Kingdom Hearts 3 announced too soon?

I love the series too. Though it will take a while for us to wait for the release it's still a good thing that they had the videos up and ready to excite us.

Yes. And I believe this game has a solid chance to be released soon because with the first compilation out now and the second compilation coming next year for PS3, Square is putting out on all the stops to really get people engaged for KH3. Guess the first compilation proved to be a success. And according to Square, KH 2.5 HD Remix AND KH3 are both in development at the same time, which means we may really see a 2015 release.

Yes. And I believe this game has a solid chance to be released soon because with the first compilation out now and the second compilation coming next year for PS3, Square is putting out on all the stops to really get people engaged for KH3. Guess the first compilation proved to be a success. And according to Square, KH 2.5 HD Remix AND KH3 are both in development at the same time, which means we may really see a 2015 release.

Cool. I was thinking of the same thing.

Back